54. Sorry Pepsi! Rest In Peace!

Recently I've been going crazy over iisuperwomanii ! Who else is waiting to read her Bawse book? I know that I am!

And OMG!!! I just saw Harry looking so beautiful and sweet with that adorable laugh in that radio station!!! Can't wait for Friday.!!!!! These are times when I wish I could teleport to London or USA just to hear his voice on the radio!!! 😍😍😍

So that being said I want to thank you all for the unconditional love and support you have been giving me! Id this story is in 6k reads now. It's all because of you all!! I can't thank you enough and I can't believe that it has grown up so quickly! I hope you continue to do the same!

So this time the dedication goes to Obak17573481 Renata1510
Unknown389 QueenBee123CL
jodierocks15vanessaabraham16
shamsonly AashuJainGangwal
anushkamlk501 Thank you guys so much for voting and adding my book to ur reading lists! I hope you enjoy it!! 😁😁

The above picture credit goes to azeeba if you need one for yourself be sure to check out her account!

*****************
Cath's POV:

"Aww! Don't be like that!" Steve, the little boy I had befriended, or more like Michael hated laughed.

"I'll see how you will be when I smear a whole cake on that ugly face of yours!" Michael groaned and splashed the water from the bottle over his own face. "Oh and not to mention when it tastes so disgustingly horrible!"

"It was just an ice cream! I don't know why you seem to be so over reacting!"

"Just an ice cream? Who even eats bubblegum ice cream mixed with mint flavour?" Michael gagged at the mention of the flavours.

"People of great taste would!" Steve grinned and hi fived with me.

"Catherine, you should not encourage him!" Michael reprimanded.

"He is just a kid." I rolled my eyes.

"Kids don't ruin a perfectly romantic moment!"

"You were smearing ice cream all over her face! You call that romantic?" The boy scoffed.

"That's called wiping ice cream off the corner of her lips. Watch any romantic movie and there would be a scene where the hero such as myself would do that to the heroine! And poof they will fall in love and you just happened to ruin it for me!" Michael stomped his feet.

"Then you should stop watching those crappy movies and begin watching real ones. At least your attempts won't be so lame!"

"At least I am not a man with no girlfriends like you!"

"Dude, I am an eight year old kid!" The boy shouted exasperatedly.

"That's no excuse. I had three at your age!" Michael smirked.