8. I Just Don't Hate Him Anymore

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend krithi

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend krithi. Thank you so much for your support. Wouldn't have come so far without  you. Hope you like this chapter!

And the guy above is Daniel.

--------------------------------------------

Sam's POV

The first day of work got over early. The previous assistant showed me around the office and informed what kind of work would be assigned to me. It was more of just a tour. I had to wait to meet Hardley as he had a meeting with his client about an upcoming project. It was the most anxious wait in my life. Hopefully if I manage to impress him, I'll get to prove my talent in it. But I think I've already gained his trust in our little conversation. Now that it was over I waited for Michael to pick me up.

The black car came into vicinity after a few minutes. I took my bag and entered the passenger side of the car. I wanted to tell him about everything that happened today.

"You know what, Hardley is so much hotter in person" - I searched my bag for my phone - "I think I might have a crush on him."

"Who is Hardley?" It didn't seem like Michael's voice.

I snapped to the driver seat and found Daniel. My eyes widened but I tried not to show it.

"My boss." I paused for a while. "Where's Michael?"

"We have to pick him up," he said with his eyes on the road.

The next few minutes was filled with awkward silence and I glanced out the window.

"So how is this 'hot' boss of yours? A perfect gentleman I guess." He smirked.

"Yeah, he is. Nothing of your sort." I said dismissively.

"My sort?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Grumpy, arrogant, rude and absolutely no courtesy."

"Wow! Am I all of them? You're the first person to ever tell me that, at least to my face. You must know everybody thinks I'm such a sweet heart." He fluttered his eyelashes, mocking innocence.

"Puh-leez! Just because you're hot doesn't mean everybody can tolerate you." Shit! What did I just say?! I mentally face palm myself. When am I gonna learn to control my mouth? I turned away to the window again, hoping he didn't hear that.

"You think I'm hot?" He grinned.

"I did not say that. I said just you think you are"- he cut me off -"You did so!"

My cheeks flushed red. "No I did not. Never mind! What am I even doing explaining it to you?!"

I kept my eyes on the road, not wanting him to see my embarrassment.

"I'm hot," he said and started laughing.

"Shut up!" I shouted but he laughed even more harder.  "Stop laughing! It isn't funny." I pretended to be angry but a smile crept on my lips.