49. Who Knew Facebook Could Come In So Handy!

Hey guys, I am back with another chapter and I've got some good news for you! I've started a new page on instagram exclusively for beneath the mask. It will include your fav quotes for the characters, one shots and maybe some sneak peeks in the future. So be sure to follow beneaththe_mask in insta!

And also be sure to check out my new youtube channel! I do reaction videos n challenges for fun! So be sure to check it out!  You can search for Sara Mj or click the link below!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCpxuBqYWc1qzW-eMTC4AMw

If you guys have a channel too mention it in the comments n i will make sure to check it out too. So Thats it guys! Enjoy the story now!

                     ****************

Cath's POV:

It had been a week since the fight with Michael happened. And ever since that, I did not have any kind of encounter with him. He never came around to the café in the mornings like he usually did. Not that I missed his annoyingness. I mean who would want someone they hate to annoy them all the time?

The bell chimed and a smile quickly formed on my lips. I looked at the door expectantly but the smile quickly fell as I saw that it was just a middle aged woman with her young daughter. Wait! Why was I upset with that? It's not that I was expecting someone else. No! I wasn't and I won't because then that would mean that..

I shook my head before I could form something out of nothing and smiled at the woman in front of me. "Good morning ma'am."

She smiled at me. "Yeah good morning to you too. It really is a beautiful morning down here."

I froze. "I am sorry what?"

"I said it's a beautiful morning." She repeated but it wasn't she who affected me but rather her words.

"I said it's a beautiful morning, beautiful!" He smiled.

No! You are not going to think of him! Not now! I shook my head and tried to smile at her. "So your order ma'am?"

"One cappuccino please."

"Cappuccino?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yep." I nodded and then smiled at the little girl beside her, hoping that she could at least divert me from my intrusive thoughts.

"And what do you want my little lady?" I cooed at her.

She giggled shyly. "Your heart."

"What?!" I shrieked like a mad man, making the girl jerk back in fear. "I am so sorry sweetie. What is that you said?"

The woman brought her daughter closer to herself. "She meant to say the heart shaped cookies you have here."

"Heart.. shaped cookies?" I asked slowly to confirm it and the lady nodded her head.

"What do you want?" I gritted my teeth.

"Your heart!" His face softened.

"What?!" I punched my notepad on the table.