65. That Is The Thing You Claimed As A Face!

Hey guys! I am really disappointed with you guys! *shakes head in dismay* Nobody could find out who my sister was assigned to go out with. Not even my sister herself.!! So there is no cliffer of the week this time!

For those of you who didn't read the end of the chapter called "The Final Cast" you wouldn't know what the hell I am talking about! But if you did, then here's it for you!

Drum rolls please!

And the mystery gentleman that was in the restaurant was Brian! Yes it was none other than Catherine's brother, Brian Lawrence! But the next time I might add up pratishtha1811 's suggestion of Uncle Phil for it! Lol! So Did any of you guess it?! No? No? okay!

So this week's dedication goes to PamelaSpinks AnjaliRastogi9 smvarsha orewaotakudesu spring_love_14 redmisstory AdrianaAndreea5 bruins98 hinashariff sheenfatima hemangi mothesagarika VishyRaut AnuBaghel anganar Thank you all for your support! Without you guys this story wouldn't have come so far!

                          ***************
Sam's POV:

"What the hell is wrong with your face?" I scrunched my nose in disgust at the sight in front of me. I was lying on the bed and working on my new photographs on the laptop, when Michael entered my room. There was a red blotch on his forehead, a red mark over bridge of his and blue rings around his left eye. Well, at least his face looks rather colourful now.

"I come home after three days with a bruise on my face and that's all you got to ask me? No OMG! What happened to your beautiful face?" He placed his hands on his cheeks and pretended to gasp dramatically. "Or a little poor baby, who did this to you?" He plopped down beside me on the bed.

I rolled my eyes and smacked the back of his head before going back to my work. "Stop being overdramatic. I am not Catherine to believe all your lies."

He scoffed. "As if! She wouldn't even believe the truth if it dances in front of her eyes when it comes to me, let alone lies!"

I laughed. "Well you know who to blame for that!"

He pouted like a little child. "You're supposed to be supporting your best friend! Not go against him!"

"I am." I winked.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I almost forgot she is your best friend too. Anyways come on, you have to help me cover this up. I can't go around looking like the walking dead. I mean what would happen to my fan club? They'll probably freak out and go into hysteria."

I stared at him for a while. "I think it would be no problem. I'll be glad to inform someone about this little fan problem of yours and I'm sure they'll be more than glad to deal with it."