69. Two Can Play The Game!

Hey guys I am becoming super busy now and am not able to write as much as before so bear with me if the updates are slow!

This week's 'Cliffer of the Week' title goes to blissfuldreamer17 and
Jaydent1 ! You both were really supportive this week!

I would like to dedicate this week's chapter toMyNameIsYuuko msnini5893
savagequeenlovesu2 QueenShaeShae01
drsan22 KorrinWrites crushedcupcakes
mosenjuguna SmrutiPrabhudesai
broadwayjerk Dhruvi910 SusmitaSen150 theexiledprince704
Maiany_OS justuseurimagination
EllieRenfro Snehasuresh9 MagikKim
windystormy PhyllisPhyllo ChelseaMorris787 kagendo93

*****************
Sam's POV:

It had been three days since I last spoke with him. I wouldn't say I regretted it because Blake was all worth the fight we had and Daniel was truly out of his line to be so rude to him. Not only that, he completely ignored me for three whole days.

He would wake up way early than usual and leave the house before I even wake up, to God knows where and would only return at around midnight. One night, I stayed up late to sneak up on him and confront him. But as soon as he saw me, he ran into his room, shutting the door right on my face.

To say that I was furious would be the understatement of the century. From then on, I owed not to talk to him until he decided to give in first. Childish I know but if he was going to act immature, so was I since two can play the game.

Even though I felt hurt without speaking to him, it was kind of okay considering I haven't seen him at all. But today was Friday, the day they were going to perform and I had to be there for them. I had to be there for the gang if it weren't for him. Okay I was lying. I wanted to be there for him when he performed in front of everyone. Plus I got an invite to the wedding since Mr. Hardley and Mr. Jefferson would be going too.

The taxi stopped in front of the same building that had witnessed our outburst three days ago. I paid the money to the cab and got off it, straightening the hem of the fuchsia dress that had ridden up to my thighs during my ride. I stared up at the building, unsure what was going to happen once I stepped my legs into it.