79. I Said Yes!

Heya lovely people! I updated early... at least by a few hours I think. Lol. Doesn't that deserve an applause? Yay!

This week I would like to make a belated birthday dedication to our dear own blissfuldreamer17 !! Happy birthday! (P.S. Do ask her about her age! *wink wink*) U r truly a wonderful reader! I love reading ur comments and u r such a joy to interact with. And also someone who replies my sarcasm with even more sarcastic answers. Be crazy! Be weird! Be whoever you are! And have a happy life! God bless you.! 😘 Don't worry you get this week's 'Bugger Of The Week too along with pratishtha1811 you two are great commenters! Just don't gang up against me.! 😂😂

So it's time for this week's dedication list: Thank you so much Barcelona69 farishma SailiManve o0AnonymousGirl0o YuiKomorii aliciaehi mashikura ! I hope you guys enjoy the story just as much as I enjoy writing it!

*****************

Sam's POV:

I woke up with the same groggy eyes I had been rocking ever since I had realised that Daniel wasn't coming back. As routined I got ready in a mechanical manner and rushed over to his room, hoping that he was there doing his vocal exercises or playing his guitar like he usually does at 6 in the morning.

I sighed as I realised he wasn't there but I didn't give up on my hope as I rushed to the garage to see him working on his beautiful monster of a Harley Davison with grease all over his beautiful face. But no he was not there. too. I knew that it was a waste of time to have go through the same routine for the past two months but I couldn't get myself to give up on him. It would only mean that he had given up on us too and the thought alone hurt me so badly that I wanted to kill myself. No I wanted to kill him first.

And No I was not going to give up on him. Not now. Not ever. If I was so strong about not giving up on him, then what was in my way? My ego of course! Every time I tried to talk myself into going after him or search for where he might have gone, my own insecurities and the way he hurt me would come back and block my way. And I had to give into it every time in order to soothe my bruised ego. He was the one who left. So he was the one who had to come back around.

But at the end of it all, it was I who was hurting myself and I couldn't do anything to get myself over it. I groaned in frustration before hiring a cab. There wasn't anything I could do now let alone going after the unknown to find where he was. I might as well get to work to keep myself diverted just as I always did.

After a couple of more minutes, the taxi stopped in front of the office building and I walked in like a zombie only to find out that the troop had gone to the shoot location without informing me as usual. Groaning, I got the site address from Alicia.

Hiring another cab, I got in to get to the address. On the way to the place, my eyes fell on the restaurant that Daniel had taken me on a date after our fight with the Alex photoshoot. Something told me that I had to get in and see the place for myself. I didn't know what I would find there but something just made me stop the cab and that's what I did.