53. Princess Catherine, The Future Queen Of My Heart!

Again another cover on top by my lovely sis ShebaHanna !
Do check out her work and request one if you want to!

And I am super excited guys cause Harry is going to be back with a single on April 7th!!! N by Harry I meant my Harry Styles, not Harry from our story. That would be so weird! So who else is enthusiastically waiting for it?!!!

Oh and I happened to watch Beastly today and it was super freaking awesome! And Alex was totally hot even if he doesn't in most of the film! Lol! So who else has watched it and drooling over Kyle Kingston/Hunter (Alex Pettyfer)?

Okay so this chapter is dedicated to shruthibunny26 MarriedToChocolate MagBlueRose ElsaTanzila raezyl_testaa arthad SafiyaNorde hannibalaye nigamayushi

That's quite a long list but not that am complaining.. So if you'd like to get yourself dedicated for one of my chapters, all you gotta do is show me your love..!! Vote! Comment! Or add this book to your reading list!

                    *****************

Cath's POV :

Something unexpected happened the next day. I woke with a smile. I mean a smile that meant that I was actually happy and not just fake ones I give for Sam. This meant one thing! This was going to be the last day for my life and I am going to be nothing but happy in it.

I got up fast and got ready quicker. I mean how long is it going to take to shower and throw some clothes on. As I descended down the stairs, the house was eerily silent. Where was everyone? It was a Saturday and Jane was on a holiday since Harry was back from the hospital.

Rattling noises erupted from the kitchen and I hopped towards it hoping to find Jane. But the sight in front of me made me stop on my track.

There stood Michael in a white shite and dark blue jeans. His back was to me as he juggled between the pans on the stove. He turned around, catching me stare at him. I quickly turned away blushing. He really has got perfect timings in these.

"Good morning." He smiled, making his teeth shine through his lips.

"Morning." I mumbled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I made some breakfast, if you don't mind." He grabbed two plates and placed it on the dining table, across from each other.

"Oh, I don't mind. It saves me the trouble." I mumbled and sat on the seat nearest to me. He chuckled and placed the plate with a pile on pancakes on the table. He placed two on my plate and then on his own before taking his seat.

I absentmindedly twirled the pancake with my folk and gobbled it down in chunks rather than chewing it. The constant stare that he was giving me was rather unnerving, making me feel uncomfortable. For God sake, the guy could at least pretend to be discreet about it.