Interview

'I'm so nervous" I said to Wilmer as we waited to go into our interview.

"Don't be Nena I'm here, we're in this together" he kissed my hand that was intertwined with his.

Wilmer and I are going for our first interview about our engagement and about me coming out pregnant last week.

The interviewer called us in.

It started off, we greeted each other, a few simple questions about the engagement and then it turned towards the pregnancy.

"So you must be super thrilled to have your first child" Wilmer blabbered on about how amazing it felt to become a father and I cut him off mid sentence

"It's actually my second time being pregnant" I said to the interviewer and Wilmer looked at weird as If to say 'what the fuck are you doing'

"I was pregnant while on my South America tour but I couldn't carry the baby until full term and miscarried' I sadly spoke.

The interviewer didn't really know what to say.

"So these baby's that we're having now are going to be our second and third baby'" I don't know why I said that but I didn't want to forget our other baby, he or she needed to be acknowledged.

"Twins?" the interviewer looked surprised trying to change the sad atmosphere that was created.

"I heard that on your twitter when you posted your first pregnancy picture the two baby emojis caused a bit of a stir up" she lightly laughed making me laugh too, remembering the picture.

"Um yeah" I giggled "people were unsure If I had put two by mistake or If it meant something but just to clear it up it means something" I laughed.

"I don't know you if you can tell but this isn't really our average size bump for being 4 months pregnant" I pointed to my stomach "there's definitely two of them in there" I laughed

"Wow and do you find that scary,exciting?" the interviewer looked to Wilmer.

He stopped to think "I don't think we ever really talked about that really, did we?" he laughed to me.

I stopped to think too "well like the day I found out and I told him and my sister, I was freaking out because I was scared of losing them over what previously happened but he calmed me down and told me everything would be ok"

"I'm definitely excited to become a father and I know that Demi is going to be an amazing mom" Wilmer smiled

"Aw that's sweet" I said to him.

""Have you been baby shopping, got any names picked out"

"We're so unorganised, we literally have nothing got" Wilmer laughed.

"I have two amazing names that I'd like to pick but Will refuses" I butted in.

"Oh god, you're still going on about that" he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Yes!" I said to him "so please forgive me for being a white girl but I'm a caffeine junkie" I laughed and the interviewer did too, I leaned forward in my seat becoming more engaged with her "I'm a little too obsessed with Starbucks so I want to call the baby's 'Star' and 'Buck' if it's a girl and a boy"

The interviewer burst out laughing and so did Wilmer "and if it's two boys,two girls?" Wilmer raised his eyebrow.

"Two boys um I don't know, Nando and KFC and if it's girls like I said Star and maybe Luna" I winked at him knowing he'd think I was crazy but I was only kidding.

"You are loca" he laughed.

"Well um they're very creative" the interviewer smiled.

"Ok no seriously though if it's two girls I like the name Lyric and my sister Elena likes Harmony, they go together but I haven't really put much thought into it so I'm not sure" I smiled.

Wilmer continued on to talk about his favourite names most if them spanish and the interview soon ended.

______

I sat in school today and all day I could only focus on one thing. Camila!

All last week her words replayed in my head and they still were on this Monday evening.

"You ok?" Farrah asked.

"Um yeah" I smiled "what do we have next?"

"Free period then history" she replied.

"Ok thanks"

The bell rang for free period and I quickly ran to Demi's car. Demi let me drive to school this morning seeing as her and Wilmer would be taking his car to get to their interview.

I sat in the car and I thought about texting her but then it wouldn't have been much of a surprise.

I found out through twitter that they were performing at a concert hall not too far from my school.

I got to the door but security had stopped me.

"I'm sorry mam but the concert has started and you haven't got a ticket"

"Are you serious?" I looked at him in disbelief.

I decided to try something Dallas had told me about! something se used to do when she couldn't get in places and her and Demi aren't that similar in looks and seeing as we're identical it must work for me.

I looked at the security guard offended "I'm sorry but do you know who I am?"

He analysed me for a minute and a have me a look of guilt "Demi Lovato?" ad I nodded "Ms.Lovato I'm so sorry" he opened the door for me.

I tried to keep in my laugh. I can't believe it worked.

Straight through here " he brought me to the stage doors.

"Thank you" I weakly smiled.

I stood there in the wing of the stage as they sang there songs it was just coming up to Camila's solo in their cover of Red when I walked out on stage.

I didn't mean to but my body was being drawn to hers.

She didn't notice me as she began to sing as her eyes were closed but everyone else did.

She just opened he eyes as I got to her and he looked shocked to see me.

Before she could say anything I cupped her face in my hands and brought my lips to hers, kissing her tenderly and passionately.

"It's you! I'll always choose you" I whispered as the whole crowd 'ooo'd and awww'd'

She pulled me into a tight hug as the music continued to play.

"I've to head back to school" I said "I'll see you tonight ok" I kissed her once more.

"Ok" she smiled with a tear running down her face.

"Sorry for that disturbance" I quickly said into Camila's mic "oh and buy DEMI on iTunes only 4.99 for demivsrsary" I said and everyone laughed.

"Get back to school" Camila smacked my ass and I began to walk off stage and she joined back in the song.

"Where the fuck did that come from?" I lightly shook my head and laughed to myself.

_______

"How did your interview go?" I asked Demi as I arrived in the kitchen.

"It was really good" she smiled big.

"And um" she slightly coughed "how was your kiss?"

I looked at her confused "I saw that you surprised Camila on stage"

"Oh" I blushed "that"

"Yeah that" she smiled big leaning over the counter "so what happened?"

"Well basically I was so distracted in school that I had to get it off my chest and go see her.

"Did you talk?"

"Nope I literally ran out on stage an kissed her, told her I was sorry and that I'd see her tonight"

"I thought you have to go to the studio?"

"Yeah I do, I'll see her after"

IN SCHOOL SO I CANT FINISH THE CHAPTER OR CHECK SPELLING SO ILL UODATE THE REST TONIGHT

10+ comments 20+ votes for update