Music

My unpacking was interrupted by a loud knock on my door.

"Come in" I called.

The door opened and in popped Demi.

"Hey dinner is ready. Well I ordered pizza, is that ok?" Demi smiled

"Yeah thats great" I smiled back.

I followed Demi down in to the living room where she had the pizza and drinks on the coffee table with the fire lighting and the tv turned on.

I sat down on the red leather couch while Demi made her way to the large flat screen.

"Ok 3 choices. Horror,comedy or romace" she held 3 dvds.

"Um horrors, they're my favourite" I smiled.

"Mind too" She said pulling a silly face.

"The conjuring it is" She put the dvd into the tv and sat down.

We ate the food and talked for a bit while watching the movie.

The movie was nearly over when I noticed Demi had fallen asleep. How the fuck does somebody fall asleep when watching one of the scariest movies ever? I didn't want to wake her so I grabbed a blanket and threw it over her. I then made my way up to my room. I did my usual routine of throwing up but tonight I didn't feel the urge to cut so I took it as a sign and went to sleep.

_

Demi's POV

I was woken by the sound of the piano in the music room.

I must have fallen asleep when watching the movie last night.

I made my way across to the music room to see Elena sitting at the piano with her back turned to me.

"Wow" I stood there astonished. She was so good for a 15 year old.

I made her jump and she turned around to face me.

"Oh Demi I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" She apologised.

"Hey, it's ok. You are amazing, where did you learn to play like that?" Elenas face began to flush red.

"thanks" She whispered with a small smile "Um my mom taught me. I've been playing since I was 4"

"You are so good, do you play anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah I play guitar too" She replied standing up from the Piano.

"You know we have a lot more in common than you think" I made my way to the piano and patted the seat for Elena to sit.

"Will you play me something" I wanted to hear more.

"I don't know" She said shyly.

"Aw please, come on I don't bite" I joked playfully hitting her shoulder.

"Ok, just for you" She joked back laughing.

"Do you know A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope?" she asked

"Um no I've never heard it, Will you sing it for me?" I don't even know if she sings.

"Sure, but I'm not good at singing so don't laugh" She place herself at the piano and began.

"A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather. I've been praying that you and me might end up together, it's like wishing for rain while I stand in the desert and I'm holding you closer than most. 'Cause you are my heaven"

Oh my fucking god this girl has one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard.

"I don't wanna waste the weekend so if you don't love me pretend by the grace of god I do not rest at all"

"So um yeah that's all I know so far" She looked up embarrassed.

"Has anyone ever told you how amazing you are" She honestly is. Here voice was like a mixture between Adele and not trying to sound cocky but my own. So beautiful.

She looked at me with a weird expression on her face "Me amazing? haha no,no,no"

"Hey don't hate on yourself like that, you are amazing" I said reasuring her.

-

After our jam session we both went and got showered and dressed.

"Ok lets go shopping" I said to Elena who was waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Oooook" She replied with enthusiasm.

We arrived in our local mall we grabbed a coffee to go and then hit the shops.

We looked around for a

long time picking up paint,clothes and little bits and pieces to fill up Elena's room.

Paparazzi were around snapping pictures but we ignored them. On the way home we stopped off at McDondalds to get something to eat.

When we got home I helped Elena put her stuff away.