Missing Her Voice ❤️

"Elena Lovato?" the doctor called.

"Yes!" I stood up quickly and so did everyone else.

The doctor moved us into a private room as there were a lot of people in the hallway.

"Portuguese?" he asked. he clearly didn't speak english.

"N-"

"I can speak Portuguese" Wilmer cut me off.

"sim" Wilmer replied which I knew meant yes.

The doctor began to talk to Wilmer. He blabbered on for about five minutes and when he finished Wilmer sighed out loud in relief "thank you lord" he said to himself

"What is it?" I asked.

"Elena consumed a high amount of a drug called 'Clonazepam'. the doctor said because it was also consumed with a high amount of alcohol that she is so young and small that it could have killed her, she's lucky to be alive. She's in a coma and he doesn't know how long she'll be in it for" he sadly said close to tears.

"But she'll be ok right?" I asked crying.

"They're flushing it out of her system right now. She'll be ok but they're not sure of her state when she wakes up. she could be extremely aggressive or even have amnesia. She will need to stay in hospital for a while" he replied.

"Thank god" dad sighed in relief while my mom cried.

I took hold of Camila's hand who was also crying "she'll be ok" I hugged her.

_________

Dallas and dad went back to the hotel to let everyone know that she was ok.

The doctor came into the waiting room about an hour later and spoke.

I looked at Wilmer to find out what he said.

"We can go see her now" Wilmer said putting his hand out for me.

The four of us walked into her room, where her body peacefully slept.

"It seems like every time I come to see her in the hospital she's fighting for her life" I quietly said walking over to her bed.

I gently rubbed her head "you'll be ok baby girl" I whispered kissing her forehead.

We stayed there with her for an hour and then mom spoke up "I'm gonna go out for some air" she stood up walking to Elena and giving her a kiss on the cheek "see you in a while princess"

"We'll come with you" Wilmer said "you girls need to eat" he said to Camila who sat at the end of the bed and me who sat on a chair beside it.

"I'm ok" I said "cam you go, if anything happens I'll fill you in" I half smiled.

"Ok" she replied and crawled up to the top of the bed softly kissing Elena and stroking her hair "I love you" she whispered getting off of the bed. This really surprised me , since when did they tell each other that.

"I'll bring you something" Wilmer said and they left.

I sat in silence for a while and then I spoke "Lanez they say people in comas can hear what's going on around them" I slightly smiled "so I'm either gonna sound crazy or you'll hear me, either way it worth a try" I giggled.

"I want you to know I'm not angry with you" I said taking her hand "and that you're completely right, you need to make your own mistakes. This is obviously an extremely bad mistake" I laughed "but please wake up soon, we're all worried about you and I really don't want to leave you but I have to perform tonight. Trust me I don't want to, I would rather stay here with you" I rubbed her hand "but I have to go" I sighed "Brazil has wanted me here for a long long time! and don't worry I'll look after Camila, I won't let anything happen to her" I kissed her forehead.
"I'd turn on the TV for you but you probably wouldn't understand half of it and you know I wouldnt" i laughed "if you're still sleeping tomorrow i'll bring my iPod so you can listen to music"