You Ok?

I hadn't seen Demi all day, she was too busy getting ready for tonight's concert. Nick tried to say 'hi' to me earlier on but I just ignored him.

The concert was just about to start so we were all called into the prayer circle.

Demi and I were opposite each other. She stared at me the whole prayer.

Once mom finished up with the prayer everyone cheered.

But mom stopped "Demi" she said walking to Demi "what happened your face" mom asked concerned slightly grazing the bruise making Demi quince.

Demi laughed and looked at me "Elena hit me..." I stopped frozen still and mom turned her attention to me but Demi continued "last night when we were wrestling in my room" she laughed again "you should see her bruises" she smiled at me edging me to also smile so mom wouldn't suspect anything.

"You girls need to be carefull" mom said before hugging Demi "good luck sweetie" she kissed her cheek and headed away. I followed mom.

The concert was going great until Demi began to see a song I've never heard before.

Mom hugged me from the side an we stood in that position as Demi started to sing.

Four years old with my back to the door
All I could hear was the family war
Your selfish hands always expecting more
Am I your child or just a charity ward

You have a hollowed out heart
But it's heavy in your chest
I try so hard to fight it
But it's hopeless
Hopeless
You're hopeless

Oh father,
Please father
I'd love to leave you alone
But I can't let you go
Oh father
Please father
Put the bottle down
For the love of a daughter

I had started crying. I'd forgotten about all of the stuff Demi went through with dad and all the abuse she had gone through. I was bringing that all back that one slap could have ruined everything between us i'm so fucking stupid.

I ran through the crowd, trying to make my way backstage. the song had just finished as i got there. Demi made her way back but didn't see me.

I ran to her and hugged her making her jump. I could feel the tears that stained her face "I am so sorry Demi" I cried "i'm sorry for running away and i'm so sorry for hitting you. I was stupid and I don't deserve you a a sister. I know I've ruined things between us and I honestly hate myself for everything I've said and done" I cried even more.

She slightly pulled away and brought her hands to my face, wiping away my tears "shh" she cooed "it's ok" she hugged me again "it was my fault I said stupid, stupid thing and i'm so sorry"

"Demi you have to go get changed" Demi's stylist said

"Ok" she called "listen I'll talk to you after the concert" she kissed my forehead and pulled away moving her had to mine and squeezing it "ok" I replied in a whisper.

_____

The concert was over and everyone gathered in the tour bus. it was a long drive until the next hotel so we'd be sleeping on the bus tonight.

I sat in my bunk while we waited for Demi and the rest of the team to arrive.

____

After the show Natalie and I decided to prank little mix by going to there bus and ambush them with honey inside water guns. It wasn't a very good idea seeing as I got destroyed and can't shower until we reach the hotel so for now I have to go around sticky from the honey.

After I made my way back to my bus to join everyone.
"What happened you?" Madison asked as I climbed onto the bus.

"Prank gone wrong" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.
"Is Elena here? I asked.

"Yeah she's in her bunk" she replied.

I made my way to Elena's bunk to see her fast asleep.

I climbed in beside her making sure not to wake her. I then played around with my phone for awhile.

My phone beeped as I got a mention from twitter waking Elena up "Demi?" she said looking at me.

"Yeah it's me" I replied.

She sat up and rested her head on my shoulder I then wrapped my arm around her shoulders so she could get comfortable.

"Demi I need you to know that I am truly sorry but I can't support you and Nick" Elena said.

"I know and I don't expect you to because you're right. it's not right or fair on his girlfriend, which is why I called it off with Nick today" it was bad of me to start something with Nick and even worse to continue it.

"Really?" she turned to look at me

"Yep" I half smiled "It's not worth losing you either" I said.

Elena hugged me tight.

"We're still friend, he'll always be one of my bestfriends but out romantic relationship is over" I added

______

The next day things between me and Elena where ok but something seemed wrong.

"Hey babe, you ok" I asked Elena who was just sitting, staring out the window in silence.

"Yeah I'm fine" she smiled but I wasn't convinced.

"You sure?" I sat down beside her

"Yeah really" she replied.

"Ok" I hugged her and stood up.

____

I made my way to mom "mom is Elena ok? I asked leaning into her bunk.

"Not really her meds have been stopped so, she's starting to go into withdrawal and her mood swings are crazy" mom explained.

"Since when?" I asked. why wasn't I told any of this.

"Since last night. Demi she told me what happened. you know about how she got so angry she hit you" mom sighed.

"So I rang dr.connors and she's putting her on a higher dosage so she has to cut off he old meds for a week until it leaves her system" she explained.

"Oh, keep a close eye on her. I know how it feels to go through that and trust me it's not easy" I said.

____

I made my way back to Elena and plopped down beside her "I know what's wrong with you, please talk to me. how do you really feel right now?"

"To be honest really, really depressed" she began to cry "the urge is back stronger than ever and the voices are too" she cried even more collapsing into me "you were right and I'm so scared that I can't do this"

"I was right? Len what are you talking about?" I asked worried.

"Dylan! he is seeing someone else" she cried.

Ok so here's another chapter seeing as you guys comment so quick ☺️ an to the person that asked me if they could spam me with 17 comments to get the next chapter. no hahahahah. well you can but I'll only count them as one 😂😂
Omfg I text my friend saying that 'my mom just saw my wallpaper on my phone which happens to be Demi's Topless selfie' after an hour she final text back with about 30 badly photoshopped pictures of Demj's head on porn stars asking if the were real 😂😂😂😂😂 my response was 'I love how you spent the time to try and find it'

So yaaaas 10+ comments and 20* votes for the next chapter