Appointment

"Elena?" I heard Wilmers loud footsteps come down the hall.

"Shit" I mumbled into Camila's mouth as we laid facing each other.

She quickly slid her hands out from underwear and covered her almost naked body with the silk sheets pretending to be asleep.

I slightly laughed at the new routine we had managed to make.

Every time Camila stayed or I stayed in hers we would always be interrupted when having sex! it was like our families knew it was happening. So now it's kind of just a natural instinct to pretend we're sleeping when we know someone's coming.

"Elena Demi wants to know what time to wake you in the morning" Wilmer lightly knocked on my door.

"Um about s-seven" I stuttered as Camila began to bite and lick my breasts because Wilmer didn't enter.

"Ok goodnight girls" he said as his footsteps began to move away from my door.

"Night" I replied.

"Night" Camila chirped as she lifted her head up.

"Naughty" I tickled her sides before flipping her over, straddling her waist.

I moved her hair away from her neck and began to nibble the purple marks I had already left.

She moaned as I did so and I moved my hands to her breasts.

"Elena?" she gasped at my touch.

"Mmm Nena?" I mumbled against her neck as I felt the goosebumps appear on her body.

"As much as I want this, you've school in the morning" she whispered slightly pushing me up so she could stare at me.

"So" I giggled pecking her lips

"You need your rest" she replied tucking my hair behind my ears "it's late"

"Baby" I moaned "you can't turn me on and then back away" I whined but slightly giggled "it's not fair" I pouted.

"I'm a tease, I can't help it" she flipped me over so she was now hovering over me "how about" she softly traced her fingers up and down my stomach "you stay at mine tomorrow night?" she smirked "I'll collect you after school" she pecked my lips.

"Aren't you working?" I asked as my hands ran up and down her thighs.

"Yeah but that's from 11 till like 2:30 I'll get you on the way back from the studio ok?"

"Yay ok" I kissed her one more time.

Seeing as Camila was hovered over me, she just dropped her body and laid on me cuddling her head into the crook of my neck.

"Good night baby, I love you" I kissed her nose.

"Good night beautiful, I love you too" she placed a soft kiss on my neck.

_______

CAMILAS POV.

I got out of the studio at 12, Ally and Lauren are sick so we couldn't record.

I thought about heading to the mall but then I decided not to cause it would be boring by myself.

I'm still picking Elena up after school so I need to stick around but I have nothing to occupy me.

I was driving cluelessly when I drove past Elena's school and an Idea popped into my head 'why not just pick her up now?' She'll be more than happy to get out of school seeing as she has 5 more classes left.

I was gonna call Elena but I knew she was in Spanish class and her teacher makes all the students hand there phones up at the beginning of class.

I turned the car around and drove back and parked outside.