So Called 'Fans'

Decided to forget about the sequel and continue on on this story. so here's a new chapter.

I started school with two of the girls from 5th harmony, Lauren and camilla. they're really sweet.

Demi's been really busy so I haven't gotten to spend much time with her but she's trying so hard to juggle everything and she's doing an amazing job but even when she has got time it's mostly spent with nick.

Today she hasn't got any concert so she's getting the day off.

"Hello baby" she said walking into my hotel room.

"Hey" I half smiled turning off the tv. "what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to know if you'd like to come out with me?" She sat down on the bed.

Finally we get to spend some time together. "sure" I replied smiling.

We got down to the lobby of the hotel "So where are we go-" I was interrupted.

"So you girls ready to go?" nick asked.

Seriously? for fuck sake! "you're coming too?" I asked trying not to sound too disappointed.

"Yeah, if that's cool?" he smiled.

"Of course" I laughed trying to brush it off.

The day dragged and as much as I wanted to spend time with Demi I was kinda getting annoyed that she was clinging to Nick. Sure every now and then she would put her arm around me and give me a hug but I was kinda pissed off that she gets to spend every night with Nick performing while I watch from behind and get a hello everyone and then.

"There's a fair, not that far from here, we should go" Demi smiled to me and Nick.

"Yeah sure" Nick agreed. I am not gonna go on the rest of the night being ignored.

"You guys go I'm not feeling too well" I said weakly.

"Why what's wrong?" Demi asked concerned. oh so now she cares.

"i've a pain in my head and my stomach hurts" I lied.

"I'll drive you back" she said.

"No I'll get dad to pick me up, honestly you guys go" I insisted.

"We'll at least wait with you until he gets here.

Dad arrived and I climbed into the car.

"Feel better beautiful" she hugged me and closed the door.

He pulled away "so what's up? he asked looking from me and back to the road.

"Headache and stomach ache" I replied.

"Will I stop off at the drug store to get something?"

"No it's fine I'll be ok in a while, thanks" I weakly smiled.

"Ok" he replied "how was your day out? " He asked.

"Good" I lied and put on a smile.

"That's good"

______

I got back to the hotel and went to my room. Mom or dad would check on me every few minutes to see if I needed anything. I stayed in bed for the rest of the night.

"Knock, knock" I heard Demi lightly say from the other side of the door.

She's back. "it's open" I weakly called.

She opened the door and came in with a few bags in her hands.

"So how are you feeling?" she asked as she places the bags down on a small table and walked towards me.