Scars

"You coming?" my friend Jason asked as a group of us sat talking at the back of our music class.

Well they were talking but I was texting Camila "um yeah sure" I said not even knowing what he had said because I was too concentrated on my phone.

"Promise?" he asked.

I looked up at him "yeah I promise" I smiled.

I got home that evening and Demi wasn't there. Since we had gotten back from Brazil mom was dropping me home from school.

I was messing around with the piano when she walk through the front door.

"Hey beautiful" she smiled.

"Hey" I said standing up

"Sorry I wasn't here! Wilmer finally convinced me to go out with him, seeing as he leaves for work tomorrow" she said

she's improved so much, i'm so happy "did you have a good time?" I asked

"Yeah except for paparazzi" she sighed "but other than that it was good" she smiled.

"Did you hear anything new about yourself?" I laughed she literally can't go out without paparazzi asking her about rumours that were made up.

"Nah" she replied and headed towards the kitchen.

"Hey" Farrah text me while I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey" I replied

"So I heard you're going to Jason's party ;) I'm so excited"

Party? I never heard anything about a party! "What? I didn't even know he was having one?" I said

"Elena he said today that in music you said that you would go"

Oh shit that's what I promised? a fucking party? there is no way on earth Demi will let me go.

"I wasn't paying attention I just said yes, I didn't know it was a party"

"Well you promised him haha if you want you can stay in mine, it's on Saturday" she replied.

"I'll say it to Demi" I text back.

I can't believe I promised him that now I have to go but Demi won't let me! but I suppose she doesn't have to know!

"hey Dems?" I said sitting at the table.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Can I stay in Farrahs on Saturday?" I asked hopeful.

"Yeah sure" she simply replied

"Really?" I asked confused to how cool she was.

"Yeah I'm away on Saturday and I was gonna bring you to moms but you can stay in Farrahs instead" she said putting groceries away.

"Thank you" I smiled standing up to hug her, I then ran out of the kitchen and upstairs to ring Farrah.

_______

"Bye" I kissed Demi's cheek "I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled

It was only like 12:30 pm but Demi had to drop me to Farrahs early because she had to go.

"I'm outside" I text Farrah

I waited a few seconds and the door opened.

"Hey" she smiled hugging me

"Hey" I smiled back and she took me inside.

"So my dad took my mom and my little brothers away for the weekend so it's just us" she smiled.