She's Strong!! It's in Her Blood

While the doctors examined her I rang my mom.

"Demi?" She answered the phone.

"Yeah" I said sniffling "She's awake" 

"Thank God" my mom cried.

The doctor came out of the room and nodded for me to come over.

"Mom two minutes the doctor needs to talk to me" I said taking the phone away from my ear and making my way towards the doctor.

"How is she?"I wispered.

"She's still on edge, we're going to sedate her again and she should be calm enough to start speaking with when she wakes up." He explained.

I nodded "Can I stay with her?"

"Yes of course and Once she falls asleep we can take away the ties" He replied.

"Ok thank you so much" I gave a weak smile.

He returned the same weak smile and made his way down the corridor.

I turned around looking in Elenas window ."Hello" I sighed down the phone as I watched the nurses work away at her.

"Ties?" My mom questioned, pissed "She's not an animal" she angrily said.

I agree but I know "It's for her own good. They have to sedate her again so they'll remove them when she falls asleep" I tried to calm her.

The nurse finished with Elena and walked out of her room "Sorry for interrupting Ms.Lovato. I've just injected the Anestethic into her iv and she should be asleep soon" she said "oh and she's asking for you"

"Thank you and call me Demi" I half smiled.

She smiled and walked away.

I looked into Elena who layed there in the bed unable to move due to the ties and lost because of all the pain. "Mom I've g-"

"got to go, I know. Listen I'll be over as soon as possible. I want to leave Marissa sleep" She softly said. "Tell Elena I love her" I heard her breathing go heavy.

"Mom don't cry , she'll be ok" I tried reassuring her "She's a Lovato, she's strong!! It's in her blood"

"You're right.ok" She said taking a deep breath. I Love you" she said.

"I love you too, bye" I hung up the phone.

______

I wiped away the tears that managed to form in my eyes and I opened the door. "Hey sweety" I softly smiled as I entered the room.

She looked at the phone in my hand "were you speaking to mom?" she asked.

"Yeah" I said putting the phone into my pocket.

Her face furrowed "She must be freaking out" She sighed.

"Don't worry about it" I stroked her hair "She said to tell you she loves you" I weakly smiled.

Her expression softened "I love her too." she half smiled "All of you"

"And we all love you" I kissed her forehead "close your eyes, you need to sleep" I pulled up the blankets for her.

I went to walk back to my chair. "Will you sleep with me?" she yawned.

I smiled and climbed up beside her on the bed. I rested my head on her chest so I wouldnt hurt her arms.

We layed there in silence.

"Demi?" She whispered. "Can you sing to me?"

"I'd love to" I whispered back.

"I cant sleep tonight. wide awake and so confused. everythings inline but im bruised. need a voice to echo need a light to take me home...."

Elenas soft snores filled the room. I looked up to see her little eyes closed, she looked so peacfull and relaxed. I just wish thats whatvl she looked like when she's awake. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

_______

I screamed as I was torn off the bed and left on the ground while she was rolled away.

I ran after them "What's happening?" and thats when I noticed the blood seaping through my clothes. ""w-what?" I stuttered as I began to feel my saturated shirt. I lift up my shirt searching for marks and wounds but when I couldnt find any.

"Elena!" I whispered and began running.

"Elena?" I screamed as I ran down the hall but she was nowhere in sight.

I continued running beginning to get shortage of breath "Elena" I cried as I collapsed to the ground.

"Call it!" I heard a doctor say bringing me to my senses.

"Help me" I cried to the voice as I stumbled towards it.

I found the voice and lost my soul,heart and meaning to live.

I looked into the big white room. My eyes had to adjust at first due to the lights but there she was laying on the bed.

One hand dangled off the side dripping blood while her lifeless body laid there.

"Call it"  I heard the doctor say again.

"10:30am 09/03/2014" He said as he dragged the white sheet over her head.

"No" I screamed running towards her.

"You're are not dead!!" I shouted "Elena wake up come on" I cried climbing up onto the bed.

"Do something" I screamed at the doctors but the just walked out of the room.

"You're not dead" I cried getting in the position to ressusitate her.

"Come on sweety" I said after I blew oxygen into her lungs and began to pump her chest.

I sat there for five minutes repeating the same routine until, I couldnt and collapsed down unto her.

"You're not dead" I cried.

"Wake up" I cried "Please Elena wake up. Just wake up.

"Wake up" I heard my mother whisper.

"Elena" I shouted as my eyes snapped open to see my mother hovering over the bed.

"Elena?" I asked panicked again as I sat up looking around but she wasnt in sight. "Elena?" I cried.

"Shhhh" my mother cooed pulling me into a hug "The nurse is taking her to the bathroom" my mom kissed my forehead.

"It was just nightmare!" I whispered trying to calm myself down.

"Oh my gosh" I laid back on the bed as my mother rubbed my head.

Another short-ish one , sorry. Comment and let me know what you think of this. 10 votes / 20 commsnts for the next chapter.

And thank you for all the comments and votes. I love waking up to them :)