Where are you?

I found my way down the street to a local arcade. It was pretty cool and it had lots of game's but all I could think about was Dianna.

I sat down on a go kart machine that wasnt being used and scanned through my taughts.

I've met my mother and she doesn't even know who I am. This is so crazy. I't never really kicked in until now but I'm adopted.

My head was all over the place and I had so much anger built up inside. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek but I wiped it away straight away. I can't show I'm weak.

"E-excuse me"I heard a voice but I ignored it.

"Hey are you alright" A guy around my age sat in the kart beside me. Is he talking to me?

I looked up at him "Are you ok?" He asked again.

"Oh sorry. Yeah I'm ok, thanks" I half smiled.

"Are you sure? I saw you were crying and I taught there might be something wrong". Oh my gosh what is with this guy?. I don't even know him.

"I'm sure" I answered back a little more harshly than I had meant too.

"Ok sorry" he stood up "Well if you ever need to talk you can find me here" He turned his back and began to walk away.

I'm so mean all he is trying to do is help. "Hey wait" He turned around.

"I'm sorry" I apologised "Thanks for asking I'm just well- never mind it's complicated. but thank you" I half smiled again.

"It's ok, I shouldn't have been so pushy- oh and I'm Dylan" He smiled putting his hand out to shake mine. His smile is perfect. Just like the rest of him. His hair is  chocolate brown, he has this whole justin bieber thing going on with it and normally I wouldn't like that but wow.

"E-e-Elena" I could feel the blood rushing to my face. I put my hand out to shake his.

"That's pretty" He smiled again showing his white teeth and dimples. He  sat back down beside me.

"So do you live around here?" He asked in his beautiful voice.

"Um kinda" I replied.

"What do you mean?" he looked confused

"I'm here visiting my sister", I explained. I saw his expression drop "but I'll be moving in with her in a few months" his smile appeared again.

"Dylan, dude where are you?" one of his friends called from the other side of the arcade.

"Ok I gotta go. here" He handed me his phone. I gave him a weird look. " Put in your number and maybe we can meet up sometime" He smiled.

"Ok" I blushed, this time he saw and started laughing.

"There you go" I handed him back his phone.

He stood up "Bye Elena, nice meeting you" He gave a wave and heade back to his friends.

_

Demis POV

"So who was that girl" mom asked as I made her coffee.

"Girl?" I asked pretending I didn't know.

"The girl, I think her name is nicole" she said.

"Oh nicole, yeah. I'm working with her in Glee. She plays a younger me" I lied.

"No kidding?" My mom laughed taking a sip of her coffee.

"and what's thst supposed to mean?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Are you kidding me? Demi she is the spitting image of you" My mom laughed "She could almost be related.

I laughed along pretending it was funny. "Well they only pick the best".

Mom and I talked for a while but then she had to go back home. It would take her 30 minutes to get home and madison had practise.

"Bye I love you" I waved as she got into her car and drove away.

I should call Elena and tell her she could come back now.

The phone rang for a second then she picked up.

"Hey Elena it's Demi" I said down the phone.

"Oh hey" She sang back in a chirpy voice. I've never heard her this happy. I could hear music in the backround.

"What with the music? where are you?" I asked worried.

"I'm down at the arcade" She replied "I'll be home soon"

"Ok" I laughed "See you soon"