Atmosphere

"Where am I?" Demi jumped out of her sleep as a tear fell from her eye.

"Shh it's ok" I stroked her hair "we're on the plane" I wiped the tear from her face.

"Oh sorry, bad dream" she replied sitting up.

"It's ok" I half smiled "you wanna talk about it?"

"I'd rather not" she whispered.

"Ok" I replied "try and get some sleep" I hugged her and kissed her head.

She laid back down closing her eyes slowly as if she were scared to do it.

"You know what, I think I'll stay awake" she said sitting back up.

"You want me to get you anything?" I asked.

"Can you get me some water please?"

"Sure" I smiled

_______

When we arrived in LA the crowd was so much bigger than expected and I could tell Demi wasn't up for it and I really thought with the way she has been with the depression that she would just go straight through but she didn't.

"Demi can we get a picture?" two girls asked

"Of course" she put on a big smile

"How was Brazil?" they asked.

I turned to look at her to see how she'd react "amazing" she smiled "I had the best time"

Lovatics were inside the airport but once we got outside unexpectedly the paparazzi turned to me.

"Elena is it true you tried to kill yourself in Brazil?"

"Have you got a drinking and drugs problem?"

"Are you jealous of Demi and did you do it all for attention?"

"Are you going back to rehab?"

"Have you relapsed?"

The questions kept on coming
"Don't listen to them" Demi said covering my ears and leading me into the car.

I stayed quiet in the car.

"Elena don't worry about them ok! we know what happened and that's what matters" Demi hugged me.

"Yeah" I simply replied but that's not all that matters! I go back to school, I have to face everyone and all the comments and stares. they won't believe me if I told them what happened they'll think it's just a cover up and if I stay off school they'll probably think I'm in rehab. I have no escape from it but Demi doesn't need to know that I'm worried about that! she needs to focus on herself and getting better!

We got back home pretty late and I was so tired and I really missed my bed.

It felt so lonely after sleeping with Camila for the last 5 weeks, except for that one week apart!

I tossed over on my side to the spare pillow that Camila had been sleeping on. I took it and hugged it, breathing in her scent that still remained on it.

I looked to where the pillow had laid and directly underneath it was a note 'incase you miss me, I love you ❤️" and then I noticed the shirt. it was one of Camila's shirts.

A big smile came across my face and I sat up in the bed pulling the shirt I was currently wearing off! once it was off I threw it on the floor and put Camila's shirt on. it was an extra large floral print basketball jersey. I didn't care how cold I was gonna be in it, I was wearing it!!