Fuck

I sat in the room while all the girls screamed outside for Demi.

I heard Demi raise her voice and suddenly there was silence.

She spoke for about 10 minutes but it wasn't very clear so I couldn't understand.

I sat there, I hadn't realised I was still crying.

All of a sudden I heard "sorry" come from the girls and then the door opened and in arrived Demi.

"W-what did you say?" I asked standing up.

"I explained that this is all new to you and they can't just be attacking you like that and that there's no scars and that the girl was seeing things" she walked up to me and hugged me.

"Thank you" I heavily sighed in relief.

____

"Demi sweety, come here please" mom called from the other end of the tour bus.

"I'll be back" I smiled at Elena "don't look at my cards" i laughed standing up.

"Sup momma" I plopped myself on the couch beside her.

"You need to see this" she turned the laptop towards.

I looked to the screen and suddenly felt sick. On the screen was a picture of Elena from this morning. a picture of her arm up to her face where it revealed her scars and the caption said "Demi Lovato shouts at fans and lies about her sister Elena's scars!"

"Fuck" I breathed out.

Mom looked to Elena and back to me "when did this happen" she whispered,so Elena couldn't here.

"It was this morning, Elena went to my roo-"

"Helloooo" Elena sang collapsing down on top of me and mom.

Both of us looked at her and her smile faded.

"What?" she asked and her face dropped when she looked at the loptop.

She didn't say anything she just sat there still.

"Elena?" Mom said scared but she didn't reply.

"Hey" I said turning her head to look at me "it's gonna be ok" I pulled her in to hug me.

The tour bus opened and nick came running in "Demi you have to see th-" I shook my head and he looked at Elena who was crying into me.

"Sorry" he mouthed and left.

"Mom can you go out to him" I softly said. she nodded and stood up. she kissed the back of Elena's head and left.

Elena pulled away and looked at me "do we have to tell them?" she wiped her eyes

"Only if you want to. It would make things a lot more easier, because now the press know that something's up they're gonna do there best to find out and will constantly on your back but once people know I can't guarantee that they'll all be as supportive as we are" I explained to her.

She sat there in silence thinking "tell them" she looked up from her lap "I'm not ashamed or embarrassed so I shouldn't have to hide it" she slightly smiled. hearing her say that made me smile and I felt my eyes begin to tear up. She has come so far.

"We won't go into details with it, we can just say something like 'you were sick for a while but the main thing right now is that you're healthy"I pulled her into a hug "it'll be okay"

_____

"What did nick say to you?" I asked mom as we walked down the hall to my dressing room.

"Just the whole thing about Elena" she softly said. "he sounded worried"

"He always worries, he's a soft heart" I replied. "that's why he's an amazing friend"

"And is that all he is?" mom asked.

I stopped walking and furrowed my brows "is he just a friend?" mom asked again.

"Mom!" I slightly giggled but I could feel my cheeks go red. "yes, nick and I are JUST FRIENDS" I laughed.

"Okay" she sarcastically said in disbelief.

We got to my dressing room and made our way inside.

___
Elena's POV

I'm nervous about telling everyone about my trip to rehab but I trust Demi and I can do it.

"Elena can you go get your mother?we're leaving in 10 minutes" Said as we both sat on the couch watching a football game.

"Sure" I said locking my phone and placing it inside my jeans pocket. I stood up "where is she?" I asked.

"Down with Demi I think" he replied.

"Ok" I said and walked out into the hall.

I approached Demi's door but I couldn't hear anyone inside, so I decided to just walk in.

I opened the door to something very unexpected.

Demi and Nick pulled away to what seemed to be an extremely heated make out session. They both looked at me shocked.

"S-sorry, I-I was looking for M-mom" I stuttered backing out of the room and closing the door behind me.

"Elena!" I heard Demi call from the other side of the door but I didn't respond.

I ran down the hall and just as I turned the corner I ran into mom.

"Hey, what's up?" mom looked startled.

Should I mention it to her? maybe she doesn't know. Never mind "N-nothing. Dad said to come get you, we're leaving"

"Oh, ok. go get Demi and Nick they're coming too" mom replied as he turned around.

"but" I quietly said. this is gonna be the longest four hour drive of my life.

I slowly got to the door. I decided this time I'd knock, not to be interrupting.
I swung my hand back but before it had time to reach the door, it swung open.

"Elena" Demi said.

"We're leaving" I quickly blurted.

Nick stood behind Demi awkwardly scratching his head.

"Ok can we talk" Demi asked.

I am not up for a big long conversation about their secret relationship that I'm already not supporting "seriously Demi, it's ok, I won't say anything" I said and turned around to make my way to mom and dad.

Ok so here's a new chapter I hope you liked it :) please comment and vote! 10+ comments for the next chapter

I haven't reread so sorry for mistakes