Blurry

"Sweetie" I felt someone shake me.

"Camz?" I asked the familiar voice.

"Yeah it's me. Listen you need to get up, final trial is today" she said to me and suddenly my happy mood went.

2 months ago Brandon and Wilmer ha been arrested but Wilmer was let go after he told them about what Brandon had done to me.

There was so much drama! I was questioned, Brandon was questioned even Demi and Wilmer and Dr.Connors and my therapist. Today is The final trial because there is enough evidence to prove it happened.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up.

"When did you get here?" I asked her.

"About 20 minutes ago, I was helping Demi downstairs" he replied "breakfast is done" she stroke my hair.

I slightly smiled and quickly kissed her cheek before standing up.

"Have you seen my pants?" I asked Camila as I stood in my underwear.

"These" she showed me the pants in her hand.

"Yes" I giggled leaning down onto the bed taking them from her "thank you" I brought my lips to hers, giving her a long morning kiss that was so overdue. we hadn't seen each other in two weeks but we talked none stop.

"I missed you" I smiled into it an so did she "I missed you too" she hugged me.

I slightly pulled back from the hug and looked into her eyes as I positioned myself so I could straddle her lap.

Her hands reached for my bare thighs so I wouldn't fall.

We both leaned in our lips moving in motion with each other. I cupped her face pulling our body's closer together and her hands moved to my back so she could do the same.

My tongue licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she opened her mouth meeting my tongue with her own.

"Elena breakfa-" Demi walked in "oh shit sorry , I see you're already eating breakfast"

Camila and I quickly pulled away "you're really funny" I sarcastically said climbing off Camila, who was blushing.

Demi rolled her eyes and laughed before leaving the room.

I threw on my pants and a hoodie and Camila and I walked down to the kitchen.

"Morning" Wilmer hugged and kissed my head.

"Morning" I smiled.

"You need to be dressed in like 20 minutes, mom and dad are on their way over, them we leave"

"Ok I replied sitting down at the table.

_______

I sat back down in my seat quiet, I had told this story so many times now and every time I managed to cry. it's scary being up there In front of the whole court. I haven't even done anything wrong yet I feel like I'm the one who's about it be sent away.

It was now Brandon's turn. I watched as he dragged his body up to the stand, where her quickly took the oath. He didn't look well! He's lost weight he has stubble that really needs to be shaved and he's so pale! that says a lot seeing as he'Asian.

For about five minutes my lawyer asked him questions. Like 'when did he get into a relationship with my sister Carmen and how long they were dating'

As the questions continued my lawyer asked one more.

I was crying really bad now and found it hard to see but I wiped my eyes to see Brandon looking at me. He stared at me with pain in his eyes like he was about to cry. I felt sick, he looked so innocent and fragile yet he was a monster on the inside.