3 months

"Elena" I shouted after her but Wilmer pulled me back.

"Leave her, she needs some time" he calmly said to me taking my hand.

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with her" I sighed relaxing into his embrace.

"I know it's hard" he kissed my forehead "but" he slightly pushed me back by my shoulders so he could see my face "you-" he wiped away an escaped tear from my face "need to take it easy and relax" he smiled "because I don't want my Nena to be stressed" he caressed my cheek and then kissed my lips "and my other baby" he knelt down and kissed my tummy making me giggle.

"I'm so happy Nena, I love you so much" he stood up and pulled me into a hug that made me feel safe "I love you too" I quietly replied.

"But can I be honest with you" I pulled away, shyly looking down at my feet.

"Of course Demi" he replied taking my hand "what is it?"

"I- I- I'm terrified" I burst into tears, covering my face with my hands,embarrassed.

"Shhh" he cooed pulling me into him

"I don't want to lose another baby, I'm not gonna be able to cope this time" I cried into him.

"Hey, look at me Hermosa" he put his hands on my cheeks and made me look at him.

"That's not gonna happen, I promise" he kissed my forehead "we'll take it easy ok! We'll both get time off work, no more shows, you don't need to stress, nothing!" he looked me in the eyes "I'll even deal with Elena ok, just take it easy" he hugged me.

"Thank you" I whispered, followed by sniffles.

"I'll go find her ok" he said and I nodded.

"It'll be ok" he reassured me, giving me a peck before heading out the door.

________
ELENAS POV

I didn't go far at all, I literally just sat outside the gates of the house.

Demi is pregnant and I'm so happy for her. She deserves this more than anyone! I sat for a few minutes thinking until I heard someone come outside.

"Elena?" Wilmer called me in his thick Spanish accent.He is the only person I've met that can actually say my name properly, well Cam can too but only whenever she puts on the accent.

I stayed quiet for a minute but then he called me again.

"Layna? are you around?" he said.

"Mmm" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He walked out the gates to where I sat on the wall.

"There you are" he said and walked to me.

"Hey" I quietly said with a cigarette lit in my hand.

"This" Wilmer pulled the cigarette out of my hand "is bad for you" He threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"usted tiene que parar!" (you have to stop) Wilmer sat down.

"no! esta es mi elección, no el tuyo" no this is my choice not yours.

"tu hermana está embarazada! Qué quieres que ella se enferma o lo que es peor perder el bebé?" (Your sister is pregnant! do you want her to get sick or even worse lose the baby?)

"Of course I don't want her to lose the fucking baby" I shouted at him in disbelief that he would say something like that.

"Good! then you either stop smoking or you go to your parents!" he stood up and walked inside.