Pact

"Wilmer I-I" I burst out in tears.

"Hey sit down" he said pulling me down onto his lap.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered holding me in his arms.

"I'm so scared" I whispered "I'm not ready for this, we didn't talk about kids before and suddenly I'm pregnant? and if you don't want it, I'm terrified you won't want me eith-"

"Are you crazy? of course I want you and this is amazing news, planned or not. I couldn't be happier to know that we're having a baby! our baby! Don't talk like that! I would never leave you" he kissed me.

"But I can't be a mother! I'm not good enough! I'm not ready. what if I mess up like I have with Elena?" I cried.

"Mess up? Demi, baby trust me you have not messed up with Elena. If it wasn't for you she would probably be dead. You've saved her life. you showed her love when nobody else did. You've mothered her. You're a sister to her but you're also a mother! you just haven't seen it"

"That's not true" I replied

"Yes, it is! Demi you're not alone, we can do this together. I'm here for you and I know you're scared but I'll be holding your hand every step of the way" he kissed me again.

I hugged him tight and slightly giggled "you always know what to say, thank you"

_________

I laid awake that night thinking about what Wilmer said. He's right this is amazing news and knowing he's supportive of this makes me feel a lot better. It might not be perfect timing but when is it ever? i'm young and stupid but i'm gonna do my best to be a mother to this child. I'm actually pretty excited now.

I smiled rubbing my stomach and cuddled into Wilmer in hope of sleep.

"waaake up" dad called "it's your last day and show so let's get moving"

"I'm awake" I mumbled back with my eyes still closed.

I felt Wilmer brush my hair away from my face and I smiled.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at me "how do you feel nena?"

"Really good" I replied

"You mean it?" he asked.

"Yeah I do" I smiled "I've been thinking and I'm really happy about thi- the baby"

"We're in this together" he brushed his lips against mine.

I smiled at him "can we wait until we're out of the dangerous stage before telling anyone?"

"Of course" he hugged me "but everything will be fine" he reassured me.

_________

"Wooooo" I cheered a I ran back stage.

"You were amazing" mom ran up hugging me.

"Couldn't of done it without them! did you see that crowd, like on my gosh they were amazing" I smiled.

Everyone else ran back stage. cheering and shouting filled the air.

"Where's Elena?" I asked mom when I couldn't see her.

"Camila brought her back to your dressing room to sleep" she laughed "she was nearly passing out from exhaustion during the concert"

"Aw ok" I laughed "I'll go see her in a minute"

After everyone congratulated me on the show I went to find Elena.

"Hey" I whispered to Camila walking into my dressing room where Elena peacefully slept on the couch.

"Hey" she smiled sitting next to her.