Oh My Fucking God

"Thanks" I said to mom as She handed me a cup of tea.

"No problem sweetie" she smiled "how do you feel now" she asked.

"I still have a headache but I'll be ok" I half smiled.

"I know you're probably annoyed being here when your sick. you'd probably be more relaxed at home" she said

I looked at her funny "is this not my home?"

"No,no of course it is but I always taught you considered Demi's house 'home'" she replied.

"Mom,this is my home! this is where my family is but Demi's house is too because that's where she is" I laughed hugging her. "And now that Demi is back with Wilmer it's kind of like another little fam-"

She raised her eyebrow "Demi is back with Wilmer?"

"Oh shit, I taught you knew" I pretended to look shocked.

"No, i didn't" she sounded hurt "for how long?"

"I don't know I forgot to ask" which kinda annoyed me because I had asked but they completely forgot to tell me.

"I taught I was the last to know" I said confused.

"When did you find out?" she asked.

"This morning when, um she picked me up from school.We went back to the house and I walked in on them making out in her room" I said.

"So he's at the house?" mom asked.

"More than likely" I looked at her weird. "what are you thinking?" I asked.

She just ignored me and grabbed her bag and keys "Eddie we're going out" mom shouted up the stairs to dad.

"We? Why do I have to come?" I asked. I do NOT want to see what's going to happen.

"Because I'm your mom and you do what I say" she said pulling me out the door.
______

The drive to Demi's was the shortest trip of my life. She lived about 35 minutes away but yet it felt like we were driving for 5.

Mom stopped the car and punched in the code to the gates then began to march towards the house.

"Mom" I said following behind her.

"I wouldn't go in if I were you" I slightly laughed knowing she would ignore me.

We got in and I closed the door as quietly as possible and just my luck there was music blaring from Demi's room.

I knew what was happening and I knew that mom was about to be scarred for life.

Mom got to the top of the stairs as I was half way up.

Just when she got to the door I arrived at the top of the stairs but I stayed out of sight.

She opened the door in perfect timing for a loud and I mean LOUD moan escape Demi's mouth.

"Oh my fucking God" I heard mom scream.

"Mom!" Demi shouted "what the fuck are you doing?"

Through all the screams coming from both Demi and mom, I laughed.

"Get out" Demi shouted again and mom quickly left.

"I told you not to go in" I was now crying from laughter and collapsed to the floor.

"Oh my gosh" mom said walking up and down the hall. the music from Demi's room had stopped and I could hear whispers from inside.

"I am never going to un-see that" she said blinking really hard.