Queen

"Wake up, wake up, wake up" I said jumping up and down on my bed.

"Mmmm" Camila moaned "5 more minutes"

"Nope" I said pulling back the blankets "you said that yesterday morning and you stayed in bed for an extra 2 hours. Now up!"

"Uuuugh" she groaned sitting up "what time is it?" she said looking to her phone.

"Oh my gosh Layna it's only 7:30 what are you doing?" she said pissed pulling the covers back over her. Camila really likes her sleep.

"I'm taking you somewhere" I said walking to my balcony.

I opened the curtains "since we never got to properly celebrate your birthday, I want to do it today"

"Baby that's really sweet of you and I love you for wanting to do this but can't it wait? it's so early" she said from under the blankets.

"Nope" I opened the balcony doors it has to be done early if we want to make the most of it" I said

"Mmm" she moaned almost a cry.

"The morning air will do you good" I laughed pulling the blankets fully off the bed.

"Nooooo" she said quickly sitting up trying to get them off of me.

"You're such a baby" I laughed walking out onto the balcony and throwing the blanket over it and into the back yard.

I turned around and watched Camila slowly make her way out.

"Elena Maria Lovato what the fuck are you doing" I heard the kitchen door slide open. I turned around to see Demi looking up at me from the back garden "you better come down here right now and pick this up or I'll burn it and you'll be sleeping with none" Demi waved a spatula at me before vanishing inside.

"Well if you're not in a good mood it's not gonna get any better" I laughed to Camila "cause Demi's in a bad mood and I think she's cooking breakfast and that's not a good combination" I smirked.

______

Camila and I made our way into the kitchen where I was surprised to see my Mom and Dallas.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked walking in.

"Can't I come and see my daughters?" mom asked.

"Of course you can, morning mommy" I went over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Blanket" Demi said pointing to the back door.

"I know" I said rolling my eyes.

I opened the back door and went out into the garden where Camila followed.

"Just five more minutes" she said running towards me, pulling me down onto the blanket that laid in the grass.

"Ok five more minutes" I laughed as she cuddled into my chest. I reached over her and pulled the blanket over us.

"Breakfast is done" Demi shouted out to us.

"Let's go" I kissed Camila's nose kicking the blanket away and standing up, putting out a hand for Camila.

We came back inside and I placed the blanket beside the door.

Demi placed the plates on the table "now I have to wake sleeping beauty" she said walking out of the kitchen.

Both Camila and I laughed and sat down.

"Wiiiiilmer, breakfast is ready" we heard Demi shout from the foyer.

Demi arrived back in and joined the rest of us at the table.

After about 5 minutes Wilmer arrived in, in nothing but his boxers.