Tapes

I walked into the same diner that I had walked into a week ago.

Camila sat in the same booth but this time her back was turned so she couldn't see me.

I quietly walked to her and leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Maybe we can talk for more than two minutes this time?" I said making her slightly jump.

"Id like that" she smiled still not looking to me.

She shuffled over on the bench so I could sit down.

I sat down beside her and she finally looked at me smiling.

We never said anything but we both leaned in. I put my hands on her waist as she cupped my cheeks.

We kissed for a couple of seconds before pulling away, both of us smiling.

"How about" I took her hand "I buy you dinner and we can talk and then I can drop you home and walk you to your door and give you that special goodnight kiss that's always in the movies?"

"Mmm" she smiled

"and then I can go home happy and you can too and we can dream about the next time we get to see each other" I smiled and so did she.

"Nena I'm sorry, I promise to be a better girlfriend. I was being stupid and I can't be without you" I shyly said.

She hugged me tight "it's ok" she kissed my cheek "and like I said you've always been a good girlfriend ok, don't doubt that" she kissed my lips and smiled into it "that idea you had sounds amazing" she giggled.

"I love you! I can't be without you either" she said making me smile.

"I love you too" I brought my lips to hers once again.

"Ok let's order" I smiled letting out a yawn.

"You tired?" she put her hand to my cheek caressing it with her tumb.

"A little, I just got out of the studio" I softly smiled.

"You should go home and rest, we can do this another time" she said still caressing my cheek.

"No, it's fine" i smiled "I want to be here with you"

"You sure?"

"Positive" I pecked her lips before picking up a menu.

After dinner we drove towards Camila's. we got there and I stopped the car.

"I had a re-"

"Shhhh" I pressed my finger to her lips hushing her.

"Not yet" I giggled "wait here" I opened my door.

I ran around to Camila's door and opened it making her smile.

"Like the movies" I said as she got out.

I took her hand in mine and we made our way up the drive and onto her porch.

We stopped in front of the door facing each other and we intertwined out fingers.

"So" she giggled "I had a really good time tonight"

"Me too" I smiled "maybe we could do this again sometime" I giggled.

"That would be great" she smiled back and she gave me a look pretending to feel awkward "so ill see you soon" she put her hand on the handle of her door and smirked

"Come here" I laughed and pulled her into my arms so our body's were touching.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and I moved my lips to hers as she put her arms around my neck.