Elena?

"Shit!!!" I heard elena shout from upstairs.

I rushed up the stairs to find Elena in her bathroom with the door locked.

I knocked loudly "Elena?"

"Um just a second" She replied in a panicky voice.

"Elena open the door" I raised my voice and familuarity hit me. I sound like my mother. I was panicking.

"Ok" Se replied calmly.

Elena opened the door and I emediatley ran to her hugging her.

I then pulled away and took her arms examining them, I was so hyped up I was ready to pull up her skirt and check her legs but that would be weird.

"Demi what are you doing" I pulled her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I taught-" She cut me off.

"You taught I hurt myself" her voice lowered.

"Yeah I'm sorry" I looked down at her "I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Any way what's wrong?"

She moved away and pointed to the toilet.

I walked over and looked in. I burst out laughing. Her phone was down the toilet. "Yep we're definatly related. I've dropped my phone down the toilet at least ten times"

She laughed "Now what am I supposed to do? I needed that" She pouted looking down at her phone.

"We can go to the mall. I'll get you a new one" I smiled hugging her from the side.

"Really?" She beamed

"Yeah, now come on get your coat" I laughed.

_

Elenas POV

We got to the mall and Demi guided me around because I didn't know where I was going.

We arrived outside The Apple store.

Demi walked in but I just stood there "Are you coming" she laughed.

I walked into her. "Demi these phones are so expensive, you don't have to" I said awkwardly.

She giggled "I want to. Now come on" She smiled.

We looked around and Demi picked out a phone for me seeing as I was against it.

We got the phone and left the store.

-

We got back into the car and I set it up  straight away. Once it was ready I put Dylan's number  into it and started texting him.

Text:
Hey Dylan it's Elena :) Sorry If I haven't being answering back, my phone broke but I got a new one and this is my new number :)

I put the phone back down and looked up to Demi "Thank you" I smiled.

"Anything for you" She smiled back "Listen I need to go down to the studio and finish off a few things. Do wanna come or will I drop you home?" Just as she finished talking I got a text.

Dylan:
Oh hey, Yeah I was texting you but I taught you were ignoring me :/  it's ok :) I'm at the arcade and my friends are gone so do you wanna come hang?

"Demi would you be able to drop me off at the arcade?" I asked looking up.

"Um yeah sure but would it not be boring by yourself" She gave me a weird look.

"No I like it there" I smiled. If Demi knew I was hanging with Dylan she would just make fun of me.

"Ok if you want"  she laughed.