Mall

"Elena are you ready to go?" I shouted up the stairs. Elena is finally home from rehab after being there for 3 months. She came home a week ago and started therapy straight away and she has a session this morning.

"Yeah, I'm coming" she said making her way downstairs.

"Ok Wilmer we'll be home in a few hours" I shouted into Wilmer who was in the living room. we never really confirmed it but he's been living here since we got back from Brazil and he's such an amazing support.

We got out into the drive and I handed Elena a blanket. Once these gates open the dozens of paparazzi would be waiting to get a picture of her. She's been in hiding since she got back. She doesn't want any paparazzi or media on her but it's a little hard seeing as shes my sister. I got into the drivers seat and Elena sat in the back. She immediately covered herself in the blanket.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Mmhmm" she said back.

"You know" I said starting up the car "you can't hide forever"

The gates began to open "but I can until I feel 100% better" she replied.

I slowly drove through the crowds of paparazzi as the gates closed behind us.

________

I waited outside while Elena talked to her therapist.

After about 40 minutes the door opened and out came Elena. I could tell she had been crying.

"You ok?" I looked at her and stood up.

"Yeah" she smiled

"Why were you crying?" I pulled her into a side hug as we made our way through the building.

"Because I'm happy" she laughed. hearing those words instantly made me smile.

"Can we go get something to eat?" she asked and I smiled even more. She doesn't want to hide anymore, does that mean she's 100% better?.

"No more hiding?" I asked

"Nope" she smiled.

We decided to walk instead of taking the car.

"When do I go back to school" Elena asked as we walked.

"I'm not sure" I said "I want to wait until you feel like you're able for it and the stress of school work and proj-"

"Demi I didn't give up the chance to be signed to one the most amazing record labels out there to be told I can't go to school" she cut me off. "I want to go"

"I never said you couldn't go" I laughed "you just need to wait,be patient"

"But I'm bored at home, I have nothing to do" she moaned.

"I know which is why I arranged for Camila to come over for a few days" I smiled and her face lit up. Camila is really busy with Fifth Harmonys new album and Elena and her haven't gotten the chance to be together since she got out.

"She has a couple of days free and she said she wants to come visit you"

"Thank you" she excitedly said hugging me.

We continued on walking and arrived inside our local mall.

"Oh my gosh Elena" we heard a familiar voice say and she began to come towards us.

"Oh my gosh hey" Elena said running up to her.

"I heard you were home" Farrah smiled "I'm so happy to see you"

As Elena talked to Farrah my phone rang

"Hey baby" I said to Wilmer down the phone.

"Hey hermosa, I'm heading into to town are you girls around?" he asked.