Finally

Bed time was now becoming my favourite time because it's the only time Camila and I have alone. it's not like we do anything,we just talk,cuddle and kiss but that's what I love most. just being able to relax and be us without worrying about the other girls seeing us.

"It was really cool for Demi to leave you off school for the week" Camila said.

"Yeah, but tomorrow is your last day here" I sadly said "you go home and I go back to school"

"You know I only live an hour away" she said playing with my hand as we cuddled watching a movie in bed.

"I suppose" I sighed "and Demi might let me borrow her car, so I could drive out to you"

"Exactly, it won't be that bad" Camila smiled and placed her lips to mine.

I turned on my side to face her so it would be easier to kiss her.

I climbed on top of her straddling her waist and intertwining our hands without breaking the kiss.

The bedroom door flung open and I quickly rolled off her.

The light was switched on "It's just me" Demi laughed "but seriously behave or I'll seperate you"

I rolled my eyes "what do you want?"

"I have clothes" she said showing me clothes on hangers.

"Thanks" I said walking towards her and taking them from her.

"Elena hang them up now and don't just say you will and then you leave them for a week and then they need to be ironed again" she firmly said.

"I am" I said walking towards my wardrobe.

"Good" she said leaving

"Demi the light" I shouted putting the clothes into my wardrobe.

"Uuugh" she groaned "good night"
She said turning it off and leaving.

Once I had the clothes in my wardrobe Camila put her arms out for me to come back to bed and I happily did.

Camila fell asleep in my arms half way through the movie so I turned it off and decided to get some sleep too.

_________

I woke up the next morning to Camila just staring at me.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Morning" she kissed me.

"You're really cute when you sleep" she giggled making me blush.

"Nah, not as cute as you" I smiled pecking her lips and then stretching.

I got up off the bed and opened my balcony doors that overlooked the back garden.

I walked out to see everyone sitting down at the patio table that was directly under my balcony.

I was followed by two arms wrapping around my waist.

"Everyone's already up" I said.

"We should head down" she said hugging me.

"Yeah ok" I turned around kissing her "lets go" I put my hand out for her.

We walked down stairs hand in hand but as soon as we got to the kitchen we let go.

"Morning" we both said walking out into the garden.

"So we've decided to go to the cinema tonight seeing as it's our last day" Cher said "are you in?" she asked me and Camila as I sat down on the last empty chair and she sat on my lap.