I Found Her

We arrived back at the care home about 12 this morning. Demi and Olivia have been in the office since.

"Ok I just need to talk to Elena and see how she feels about it" Olivia said. I was sitting at the top of the stairs playing with my phone.

Olivia came up and sat beside me.

"So Demi wants to adopt you. How do you feel about that?" She asked.

"I would love it" I smiled.

"Ok then" She stood up.

"Wait thats it?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, you can leave at the end of the week, we just need to sort out some paper work and then you can go" She a gave sad smile and then made her way back down to the office.

Olivia has looked after me since I got here. I always looked at her as a mother type figure and im really going to miss her but Demi is my family and I need to be with her.

-

"knock knock" Demi said and then opened my room door.

"Hey" I smiled

"hey so its official" she handed me a piece of paper that stated 'Demetria Devonne Lovato is now the mother of Elena Maria Santiago Lovato'

"wooo"I cheered and jumped up to her giving her a hug.

Demi laughed "ok I'm gonna go and check into a hotel, I'll be back tomorrow theres still a few things I have to sort out" She smiled.

"Ok" I smiled back. I hated staying in this place but It's only for another few days.

Demi leaned in and gave me a hug and then stood up from my bed but before she walked out the door she turned around and softly spoke "I love you Elena" she smiled and walked away.

_

4 days later.

"Ok E , you ready?" Demi asked picking up my backpack.

It's weird seeing my room so empty. Everything I left behind when I first went to stay with demi had to come this time so my room is now conpletly empty.

"Yeah" I smiled. We both made our way downstairs.

Everyone was waiting for us downstairs. All the careworkers and the other kids.

I said goodbye to everyone but when I couldnt find her my face dropped "Where's Olivia" I asked Kim one of the careworkers.

"She went out back" she replied softly.

"Demi I'll meet you out in the car" I said and went towards the back door.

_

I found Olivia out on the swing so i set down beside her.

"You didnt want to say goodbye?" i looked at her she

"Im sorry" She looked up taking my hand.

"Its ok" I replied.

"I have something for you" she smiled lightly.

"What is it?" I asked.

Olivia reached to the floor and picked up a bag. she handed it to me.

I looked into the bag and there it sat, the only little thing I had left to remind me. I could feel the tears in my eyes and soon down my face.

I took it out. In my hands I held a photo frame and in it a picture of my family. The picture was of us all on christmas day. It was the last picture we ever took together.

"w-where did you get this?" I stuttered tears streaming down my face.

"I have it since you first came here. About a week after you arrived a woman came with this. She said she was your neighbour. Your mother had asked her to print out some pictures for her so she still had a copy left. She knew you had nothing left after the fire so she dropped it off." Olivia looked at me trying to figure out what im thinking.

"thank you"I leaned in hugging her tight.

She hugged me back."now come on, Demi is waiting. She stood up and put out a hand for me to help me up.

_

I gave Olivia one last hug and got into the car.

"Hey sorry about that" I half smiled.

"It's ok" She could tell I'd been crying."So whats that?" she asked.

"Um my family" I smiled showing her the picture. "Olivia gave it to me"

"That was nice of her" Demi smiled pulling me into a hug "You know I ment what I said the other day?"

"Yeah I know" I replied "I love you too" I smiled hugging her tight.

-

Demis Pov

We arrived at the airport to be swarmed by fans and paparazzi. They were all asking the same question "Who's the girl with Demi?"  and I taught this would be the best way to let every one know.

I stopped Elena "Ok Elena the next person that asks I'm going to tell them ok?"

"Tell them what?" she looked confused.

"That your my sister silly" I laughed.

"Oh ok" She smiled big. I know she hated having to hide who she was and now people could finally know.

we walked further into the big crowd and then paparazzi started to go crazy asking who she was. This is it i taught.

"Demi who is your friend" A tall guy with a really big camera asked.

"I smiled" Pulling Elena closer to my side "My sister Elena" I simply said and walked on.

We bordered the plane and took our seats.

-

We arrived in L.A the next day. As soon as we were out of the airport and in the car I began getting tons of mesaages and missed calls notifications.

Just when I went to open it my phone began ringing . "Shit its mom" Elena looked to me.

Phonecall ://

"Demetria what in the hell do you think your doing" She shouted down the phone.

"What are you talking about, I havent done anything?" shes crazy.

"You havent done anything? You told people that this girl is your sister? What kinda of a prank are you trying to pull?" She was really angry.

"Mom she is my sister. I found her" I camly explained.

"You found who?" She asked confused and still angry.

"Your daughter,my sister. Elena!!" I said and I heard her take a big breath of air from the other side of the phone.