Bad Day

"Deeeeeemitria" I sung outside Demi's room. "wake up doll" I laughed.

"Fuck off" she mumbled back. I love how she hates her full name.

"No seriously get, up" I said banging on her door loudly to get her up.

"Go away" she shouted but I continued banging.

"Elena seriously stop" she said annoyed but I still continued with the banging.

My hand flew back once more but before it had time to hit the door, the door flew open.

Demi stood there with a moody look on her face, I just smiled innocently at her.

"Did I wake you?" I laughed and then turned around to head back to my room and as I did I felt a flick to my head.

"Owww" I turned around to face Demi who had a big smile on her face.

I just shook my head and continued on.

_____

"Demi have you responded to those emails yet?" my publicist asked.

"Not yet, I'm in the middle of something" I replied.

"Ok, but they need to be done sometime this morning" she said back.

"Ok"

"Demi, what did you do with my keys?" mom asked

"I lef-" but before I could answer I was interrupted.

"Hey, Demi could yo-"

"Oh my gosh" I shouted and everyone looked to me "can you guys just stop for like 5 minutes please?" I shouted standing up and then storming off out of the room.

____

Today isn't a good day for me. I woke up in the worst mood ever feeling so depressed. Elena banging down my door didn't help and everyone is annoying me right now. I just exploded and needed to get some air.

I walked out the back of the stadium and sat on the steps resting my head on my lap. I groaned loudly and sighed heavily.

"Well would you look who we have here! why, hello there Ms Lovato"

I looked up to see Naya walking towards me "Naya what are you doing here" I simply asked with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"I have a meeting" she replied in a strange tone "is everything ok? she asked sitting down beside me.

"Sorry" I apologised "just a bad day"

"How many bitches have you killed so far?" She laughed.

"Physically? None! Mentally?" I paused to think "id say about 20" I laughed and so did Naya.

"So what's up, what's so bad about your day? or morning? it is only 11" she said.

I looked at her and sighed "nothing" I paused "but everything. Nothing bad has happened, I'm just on a low" I replied.

"A low?" she asked.

"Yeah, a low! the perks of being bipolar is the many mood swings that come with it" I enthusiastically said with a hint of sarcasm . "I get highs. When I'm extremely happy and could bounce around for hours to days and then there are lows. when I feel really down and everyone and everything annoys me" I explained.

"And today is one of those days?"she asked.

"Pretty much" I confirmed. "listen Nay I've got to go. I kinda just screamed at everyone and ran off" I half smiled.

"Oh ok" she laughed "I guess I'll see you tonight then" she smiled.

"Sur- wait tonight?" we hadn't made plans and I have a concert to attend.