Say Something

Soooo excited for you guys to read this XD

I walked back into the hotel room in silence. Demi turned to me and smiled big. She then patted the floor beside her indicating for me to come sit.

I went over and sat beside her. She pulled me into her so she could hug me while we watched the movies.

I have so much rushing through my head. What do I do? Do I tell her? I don't want to hurt her "Demi?" I said quietly without meaning to. It just slipped out.

"Yeah?" she asked sweetly.

I can't do this "I-I love you" I said and quickly smiled.

"I love you too kid" she squeezed me tight and then went back to watching the movie.

That night I stayed with Demi for two reasons. One - because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if I was on my own and two - in case nick decided to come visit her in the middle of the night after he finished fucking that other girl. I wasn't gonna let him hurt Demi more than he already was.

Demi laid across from me fast asleep, her light snores filling the room. the only thing going through my head was what I had seen. I don't think i'll be able to sleep until I get it out so I taught why not now?

I sat up and took a deep breath in "Demi?" I said as I lightly shook her.

"Mmm" she mumbled but soon again she was snoring.

"Demi wake up I need to talk to you" I said a bit louder and shook her again this time harder.

"W-what is it?" she jumped up startled.

"S-sorry for scaring you but I really needed to talk to you" I replied.

She looked at me confused.

"I know! what could I possibly have to say at 4 in the morning but it's been on my mind and I couldn't sleep-"

"It's ok, we can talk" she cut me off taking my hand.

"Ok" I breathed out a shaky breath "I don't really know how to say this" I awkwardly said.

Demi's eyes popped "you're not.... pregnant are you?" she asked.

My eyes then grew wide "of course not" I loudly replied, shocked at her assumption.

"Oh" she said "sorry, what is it?" She began to sound more concerned.

"Demi, I saw something tonight that I was afraid to tell you about" her brows furrowed as she became more interested.

"It's Nick" I said. Her face went white "shit" she breathed out.
"I saw him making out with another girl" I said grasping her hand.

Demi sat there but she didn't seem angry or sad. It was kinda an awkward moment, she wasn't saying anything but I could tell she was thinking.

After a minute I spoke "say something" I said getting scared.

She stood up off the bed and began to pace the room "he is such a fucking idiot" she began to sound angry.

"Ok Elena" she made her way back into the bed and took my hands "the girl you saw Nick with was.... was his g-girlfriend" she quietly said.

I looked at her confused how could that be? "but your his girlfr-" and then it hit me.

"Oh my gosh" I said disgusted pulling my hands away from hers and standing off the bed.

"It's not what you think?" She sounded upset.

"So your not seeing Nick behind his girlfriends back? his not cheating on her with you? you're both not backstabbing that girl?" I shouted.

"Elena" Demi sounded upset.

"After what Wilmer done to you? After all the pain you went through because of him? the fact that you can barely trust anyone due to him cheating on you and now your gonna go do it to that girl? I taught you were better than that Demi but I guess I taught wrong" I furiously said throwing on my jacket and shoes.

"Elena please" she cried. "where are you going?" she shouted as I walked out the door slamming it behind me.

I got to the end of the hall and I turned around to see Demi approaching behind me.

"Elena please, it 4 in the morning where are you supposed to go?" she shouted.

I ignored her and turned the corner and just as I did a group of paparazzi sat against the walls some asleep and some awake.

"For fuck sakes" I said.

"Elena" they all called. Questions were thrown at me mostly about my self harm but all the attention soon faded from me.

"Demi!" "Demi are you crying?" "Have you had a fight with Elena?" "Demi can you tell us about Elena's trip to rehab?" "Demi?"

The questions kept coming but soon faded out as I made my way down the lobby. I was just about to go outside when I was pulled back.

"Elena get back upstairs!" Demi raised her voice. I looked at her weird and kind of scared. This was the first time she had ever raised her voice at me.

"You can't tell me what to do" I mumbled trying to pull away from her.

"Excuse me?" she looked at me pissed "I am your guardian and sister I can sure as he'll tell you what to do" she replied "now upstairs" she pointed behind he toward the elavator.

"Yeah but your not my mom" I spat back. She raised her eyebrows shocked "I have done my very best to look after you but if you want to bring mom into this why not? I can ring mom right now and have her come down but I can guarantee this. That she will be twice a hard on you" she said reaching for her phone.

"Do it! and when she asks why I'm leaving in the middle of the night I can explain how you and Nick are sneaking around together" I pulled away and headed out the entrance door.

"Where are you going? she shouted angrily.

"home" I spat back

I hope you guys like this chapter! In so excited to hear your responses :D let me know if you like the drama please an thanks for all the comments a lot if them make me laugh over how angry you get at the story haha.

10+ comments 20+ votes for next chapter