Elena Lovato?

"Oh my gosh Demi" I said running on stage rehearsed for her concert.

"What?" Demi turned around panicked

"I have great news" I said. "well kinda"

"Elena you can't just run up on stage, you know that" she said annoyed.

"I know and I'm sorry but I just got a call from LA Reid" I smiled.

"LA Reid?" she looked at me weird "What did he want? she asked.

"He said he saw my video when I performed at the mall and he wanted to bring me in to hear me sing and that he might have a place for me in his record company" I said excited. I never really wanted to be a singer but this was the most amazing offer I had ever gotten.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she beamed "congrats" she pulled me in for a hug.

"When?" she asked

My mood went down "the 26th of april, tomorrow" I sadly said. there's no way I would have been able to make it seeing as I'm in Brazil.

"Oh my gosh" she sadly said "can he reschedule?"

"He said probably not" I replied.

"Look let me call him later on, I'll get him to reschedule" she smiled "don't worry about it" she walked us both towards the side of the stage "I'm so happy for you" she hugged me.

"Thanks, I'll see you later" I smiled "sorry"

"It's ok" she laughed "bye"

"Bye" I said walking away.

__________

Demi called LA that night and like she said she got him to reschedule for some date in May.

That night there was a welcoming party for Demi in some club and we all got to go.

"If you can't find me I have my phone, ok" Demi shouted over the blasting music. it was hard to see her through the flashing lights and beams

"Yeah ok"i said taking Camila's hand and leading us through the crowd.

We made it out onto the dance floor but before we even had the chance to dance we were interrupted."You're Demi Lovato's sister" a guy said to me.

"Nope I'm sorry I don't know who she is" I lied "you must have me mistaken" I slightly laughed to Camila.

"You don't know who she is yet you're at her party?" he raised his eyebrow laughing.

I laughed too "nice try" he said "I know who you are and I know that this is your girlfriend Camila from 5th Harmony" he said.

"Fine you caught me" I laughed.

"I'm Chris" he said putting his hand out to shake ours

"I'm Elena" I laughed and yes this is Camila"

"Hey" Camila said shaking his hand and he smiled.

"Can I get you girls a drink?" he asked.

"No thanks" I smiled "I don't drink" I turned to Camila "how about you babe? I know you like your sneaky one every now and then?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I do but not when your sisters and the girls are around" she laughed.

"I don't see them" I said looking around us and she smiled "ok" she said to Chris.

_________

Camila said she would only drink one but I guess she lied haha.

"It's cool you don't drink to support your sister" Chris said.