Habits.

I woke up pretty early surprisingly seeing as I couldn't get much sleep with all the noise that came from Demi's room last night.

"Morning" Demi said hugging me as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning" I smiled "so did you sleep well?" I smirked.

"Yeah great" She smiled.

"I'm sure" I giggled.

She looked at me confused "What's that supposed to mean"

"Nothing" I laughed "but to put it this way, I taught you were being murdered" I laughed and  stood up to put my cup in the sink.

Demi's eyes grew wide and she began to blush and just as she did Wilmer walks in.

"Morning nena" he kissed Demi's forehead but she was still embarrassed at what I had just said.

"Morning Elena" He smiled taking a sip from Demi's cup of coffee.

"Morning" I giggled and then left the two of them to be.

--

Demi's POV

"What's up with her?" Wilmer asked.

All I could do was laugh.

"You ok?" He looked confused.

"Um Elena heard us last night" I blushed and walked over to the sink and began washing the dishes.

"Wait what? What did she say to you?" He asked.

"Well in her own words 'I taught you were being murdered'" I laughed.

"Oh God" He chuckled and came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned around and began to kiss him until we were interrupted.

"Wow you guys just can't get enough" Elena laughed and she left again.

I pecked Wilmer one last time on the lips "I'm gonna go shower I have to bring Elena to my moms" I smiled and began to walk away and as I did Wilmer smacked my ass.

--

Elenas POV

Demi dropped me off at Dianas but she had to go to the studio which made me feel really uncomfortable.

Altough I've met Diana, I'm still not very comfortable around her and having to be introduced to 3 new people who are my family is really awkward and nerve wrecking.

"Hey sweety" Diana hugged me and then Demi.

"I should be back in about an hour, I just have a few things to sort out" Demi said.

"I'll see you in a while" She smiled hugging me "bye" and she walked back to her car.

"Ok I know you're probably really nervous and I don't blame you but just try to relax" Diana said walking me through the house.

As we walked through I noticed one picture imperticular that stood out. It was of Demi and a man that seemed familiar.

I stopped to stare at it but Diana walked on.

"Diana?" I called and she turned around.

"Yes honey, what is it?" She said walking towards me.

"Is this my father?" I said still looking at the picture.

"Yeah it is" she replied with sadness in her voice. "You look like him alot" she smiled.

I smiled up at her.