It'll be ok

I cant believe this how does she know. I didn't make it obvious. Did I?

I can't believe I was so horrible to Demi but I panicked. I'm so scared. She must feel horrible. I have to tell her I can't keep lieing to her. Not after everything she has done for me.

This is all I could think about while going to sleep. I'm so scared but I know it has to be done. I'm not scared about telling her because I know she'll listen. I'm scared about what will happen after. What if she doesn't want me and doesn't want to deal with me and she sends me away. I can't lose her, she's everything I have.

I cried myself to sleep that night. I haven't done that in a long time.

-

Demi's POV.

I walked into Elena's room to find her still asleep. It's like 1 in the day.

"Elena" I lighty shook her to wake her up.

"Mmmmmm?" Was all I got out of her.

"Wake up I want to talk to you" I said softly. I think she's still pissed at me and why wouldn't she be? I just accused her of having an eating disorder.

Elena slowly fluttered her eyes open and when she did a  tear trickled down her face,she quickly wiped it away.

"Oh hi" She simply said.

"Listen I really want to apologise about last night, I shouldn't have said that and I feel horrible an-"

"Demi wait" Elena cut me off but I continued.

"and I don't know how you're ever gonna forgive me and I'll tell mom that she got it all wrong. I'm so sorr-" Elena cut me off again but what I heard didn't make me want to continue talking.

"But mom is right" she looked down and burried her hands in her head soft sobs began to fill the room.

She looked up and wiped her eyes and took a deep breath "I'm so sorry for lieing to you but I was so scared and I don't want you to hate me or leave me, youre all I have" She cried to me.

"Hey" I pulled her into a hug "I'm never gonna leave you baby I promise" I cooed kissing her head.

She cried even more and I held back my teara because I knew I needed to stay strong for her.

-

I rang mom and told her. She wants to send Elena away for treatment. The same place I went. I don't want to send Elena away, I hate the taughts of it, but I know it's what needs to be done.

Mom said not to tell her. She said that tomorrow she will pick up Elena for a sleepover at her house but the next morning she will drive her to the centre. I can't believe this is happening. I can't help but feel guilty.

-

"Mom just text me, she'll be here in 5 minutes" Elena said coming down the stairs, I stood at the bottom.

I looked at her kind of funny but I don't think she noticed. Since when is she calling her mom?. I feel extreamly bad right now, Elena is leaving in a few minutes for the next few months and I don't know how I'm going to cope.

-

Mom beeped her car from outside so Elena knew she was here. I told her not to come inside because if she did I would probably breakdown.

"Ok I'm going" Elena said openeing the front door.

I stood outside and stopped her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I never got a hug" I half smiled.

"Oh" she laughed and then opened her arms for a hug.

I squeezed her tight until I felt like I couldn't go any tighter.

"I love you ok , I'll see you soon" I whispered trying not to cry. If she saw me cry she would suspect something was up.

"I love you too Dem" She smiled and gave me one last hug "See ya" She walked to the end od the drive where moms car sat.

"Bye" she shouted befor she got in.

As soon as the car drove off I got inside and shut the door.

My back slowly slid down the door my hand gettibg a grip of my hair.

Uncontrolable tears began to stream down my face. My cries filled the house.

"Nena?" Wilmer said running to me from the kitchen.

I could say anythig I did the impossible and cried even more tears.

"Shh baby it's going to be ok" He cooed but even wilmer couldn't fix this.

I finally managed to some what control myself enough to speak.

"Its. All.My.Fault" I said inbetween deep gasps.

"Demi none of this is your fault baby, You didn't know so don't blame yourself. The main thing is you know now and you're doing what's best for her" he pulled me into a hug a kissed my head.

"It'll be ok"

I'm so sorry I  haven't been updating but I've been really sick & still am. I'm trying to write but I get to tired :( I know this kinda odd posting this today on lovatic day but yeah it's just how it went x I'll try harder to keep you guys updated.