Elevator

In the car mom and dad sat up front, Demi and Nick sat in the middle and I sat at the back. Everyone else talked away, while I listened to music.

Every now and then dad would stop at a gas station and mom always got out with him, which meant I did too. I wasn't gonna stay in the car alone with Demi and Nick.

After a few hours had passed dad finally called back to me "Lena can sit up with Demi and Nick, it'll be easier to get Mad and Dal in the back."

Fucking great now I have to sit with rem but the worst part is they both took a window seat which means I'm in the middle of them.

"Sure" I weakly replied.

Dad pulled over so I could get out and move to the middle. I climbed over Demi and took my seat, once I was buckled in we started driving again.

After a few minutes we reached the airport where we were collecting Maddie and Dallas.

Dad pulled in "ok we'll be 15 minutes" he said as he got out of the car"

"Demi you're in charge" mom laughed as she got out.

"Can I come?" I asked desperately leaning forward before she closed her door.

"Sweetie it's gonna be busy in there. We won't be long" she said and closed her door.

Mom and dad left and an awkward silence filled the car.

I kept staring forward but I could tell Demi and nick were looking at each other and mouthing things back and forth.

"So" demi awkwardly said.

"So" I said back.

"Elena you can't tell anybody" Demi blurted out looking from me and then to Nick.

"Demi I've ready told you I won't" I said kinda annoyed that she didn't trust my word.

"Ok" she replied awkwardly.

"So how long have you guys, you know? been dating?" I asked.

"A month and a half" she replied.

"Oh" I said not really sure where I was going with it and hurt that she hadn't told me earlier.

"I w-, we wanted to tell you but-"

"But you didn't trust me" I finished her sentence.

"BUT" she strongly said "we weren't sure if it was gonna work or not"

"How so?" I questioned further.

"It's complicated" Nick finally spoke up. I turned to him and nodded. I wanted to like nick, I really did but there was just something that gave me bad feigns whenever I was around him. I don't feel comfortable with him.

"Does mom or dad know?" I asked trying to break the silence that had formed.

She shook her head "just you"

All I could think about was what was so complicated that the had to hide.
Before I could over think I saw Mom and Dad make their way towards the car with Maddie and Dallas along side them.

Without saying anything I reached across Demi and opened the door. I then climbed over her and ran towards them.

I hugged them both at the same time "I missed you guys" I smiled pulling away from them.

"We missed you too" they replied.

Demi made her way towards us and hugged them both too. Nick did the same.

That night we all went back to the hotel and had a movie night in Demi's room.
It was me,Demi,Dallas,Mad,Mom,Dad and Marissa. I had only met Marissa recently but I love her! she is so funny and sweet.

"Is Nick not coming?" I whispered to Demi who mated in the floor beside me, due to the bed being occupied by the rest of our family.

"No" she half smile "he has to do something"

"Oh" I replied.

I began to get really hot and started feeling sick.

"Mom I'm gonna go downstairs for some air" I said standing up.

"Ok, sweetie. You want me to come with you?" she asked.

I wouldn't mind the company but I know how much she loves 'Grown Ups' so I wouldn't want her to miss it.

"No, it's ok" I said pulling on my shoes "I won't be long" I said as I walked out the door.

I walked down the hall and into the elavator.

When I walked in the elevator beside me opened and I could here people getting out.

As the doors closed in front of me I saw the most heart breaking site. Not for me but for her.

I saw nick pinned up against the wall by a girl. Both enjoying each other's company a little too much.

"He's cheating on her" I whispered to myself as the doors closed and the elevator began to move. My heart shattered into a million pieces knowing that this would break her.

Haven't reread so sorry for mistakes but 10+ comments until next chapter and 20+ votes :)