Too Cute

"Well that was an amazing 3rd date" Camila smiled as I pulled into the house. Demi had let me borrow her car 3 times this week so I could take Camila out. She felt bad after dropping me off at school early.

"I'm glad you liked it" I smiled leaning over to kiss her.

We got out of the car and made our way inside.

"I'm gonna head up to bed, we have an early morning" Camila sadly smiled.

"Yeah I think everyone is asleep already" I said when I notice the house was extremely quiet "it's only 11 and they're sleeping" I laughed.

Camila laughed too "I'll see you in the morning" she kissed me once more and I smiled into it "see you" I pecked her and she began to make her way upstairs.

I went and got a drink in the kitchen and found some pyjamas I'm the laundry room.

I then made my way upstairs and plopped down beside Demi in her room.

"Get out" Demi said to me.

"What?" I asked what have I done.

"Out!" she said again.

"What did I do?" I asked offended.

"Nothing" she laughed. "it's her last night, go sleep with her!" she laughed again.

"Really?" I happily asked.

"Yeah, you've kept up with the rule so go on before I change my mind" she said.

"Agggh I love you" I jumped ontop if her kissing her forehead and running out of the room.

I got to the end of the hall and peeped my head in the door to see Camila on her phone.

"Hey gorgeous" I smiled walking in.

"Lena what are you doing here?" she asked sitting up.

I turned on the light so I could see her better.

"Demi will kill you" she stood up off the bed and tried pushing me back outside, turning off the light.

"Demi is the one who said I can sleep here" I said taking her hands and intertwining our fingers.

"She said that?" she raised her eyebrow in disbelief.

"Mmm hmm" I nodded.

"So" I slowly brought my lips to hers and brushed over them "we don't have to worry" I smiled and pushed her back towards the bed.

We both landed on the bed. Camila was sitting and I straddled her lap.

"So no interruptions" she smirked kissing back.

Butterflies ran through me as the kiss began to get heated.

Camila's hands roamed up and down my back as my hands tangled in her hair.

It wasn't long before I realised her hands had found there way to my ass.

The butterflies had now exploded inside me and shivers spread across my whole body. It's never been like this before with us. Even though her hands are only on my ass, it's never been as intimate as that and I'm so nervous but I love it at the same time. I suppose it's different for Camila, she's been in a relationship with a girl before and has probably gone through this already but I hadn't! I hadn't even gotten like this with Dylan, thank god. Im happy about that because then this wouldn't have been this special.

Camila stopped kissing me and pulled away moving her hand to my hips "what wrong?" she asked concerned.

"Nothing" I smiled she can probably tell I'm nervous, shit.