Hey I'm Wilmer!

Demi went outside to help Wilmer with his bags. I looked from inside.

When Wilmer got out of the car she gave him a hug and kiss, I think she was crying too but I couldn't tell.

She grabbed a few of his things and they both made their way up the drive hand in hand.

Once they got outside they stopped and they were talking for a minute she then hugged him and told him come inside.

--

Demis POV

I saw Wilmers taxi pull up so I went out to help him. He got out of the car and I ran to him giving him a hug and a big kiss, by now I was crying. I missed him so much.

"Hola hermosa" He said kissing my forehead. I missed his spanish too. "I missed you so much"

I grabbed a suitcase and a bag and took his hand. We then made our way up the drive.

Before we headed inside I stopped him at the door.

"Ok Elena is kinda nervous about meeting you, so take it easy" I smiled.

"I'm not gonna go in their and throw her over my shoulder D" He laughed.

"Ok come on" I hugged him and I opened the door.

--

Elena I called out for her.

"Yeah?" She shouted from the kitchen.

"Come say hi" I shouted back.

Elena made her way out of the kitchen.

She looked at Wilmer and half smiled. She was pretty shy.

"Wow" Wilmer said staring at Elena.

"What?" I laughed.

"Your mom wasn't joking when she said that you girls look alike" he looked at me and then to Elena.

Normally when somebody told me we looked alike I would laugh it off but recently I've began to notice it, especially in the way she dresses. She said when we met at first she felt the need to impress me so she would do her best to look pretty by wearing dresses and skirts but once she moved in she said that need went away. So now, like today she goes around in bands tshirts and skinny jeans with converse. Which I normally lounge around in when I'm home.

"Wait, You were talking to my mom?" When was he talking to my mom.

"Yeah, she called the other night to see how I wa sdoing" He smiled and then he walked towards Elena.

"Hey I'm Wilmer" He said putting his hand out to shake Elena's.

"Elena!" She smiled shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you" He smiled again pulling away his hand "Demi's told me so much about you"

I saw Elena's eyes shoot to me. "Like what?" She asked her gaze still on me.

"Like how you're an amazing singer and you can speak spanish" He laughed noticing the tention between Elena and I.

"She exaggerates"Elena blushed.

"So you can't speak spanish?" He asked.

"I can speak spanish" She giggled "I was raised on it "but the singing part is an exxageration." She laughed

"Thank God" he smiled "Half the time I blabber in spanish and little Demi here" he pulled me into a side hug "never understands a word. And for the singing part I guess I'll just have to see for myself" he smiled.

"You guys do realise I'm standing right here" I can tell they are gonna get along great already.

"Sorry" Elena apologised laughing.

"Lighten up" Wilmer laughed.

"I'm going to take these upstairs" He picked up his bags.

"You need a hand?" I asked.Even though I know he'd be able to manage.

"It's ok, I got it" He kissed my lips and headed out into the hall.

I felt myslef blush, knowing Elena had seen us kiss.

"See it's not that fun when it's the other way around" Elena teased when she saw me blush.

"Shut up" I pushed her shoulder.

---

At dinner Demi told me I'm gonna be going to school soon and I'm actually kinda looking forword to it.

Since her and wilmer work alot she taught it would be best off if I went to school.

She also told me that I'm gonna be meeting Madison,Dallas and Eddie tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous, it's different with them. I know theyre my sisters, when I met Demi I didn't.

"Hey I came to say goodnight" Demi said coming into my bedroom.

I smiled.

"You ok about tonorrow?" She asked sitting on my bed.

"I'm kind of nervous, but I'm excited too" I replied.

"It'll be ok" She smiled, hugging me "I'll leave you get some sleep"

"Ok, night" I smiled.

"You too,I love you" She smiled walking out.

"You too" when Demi got to the door Wilmer came up beside her and looked in " Buenas noches Elena ". He smiled.

"Buenas noches Wilmer " I laughed and Demi smiled and closed the door.

-

------Demi & Wilmer-----

"Watch you being all cute with your spanish" Demi teased Wilmer.

"My spanish? what about your "I love you?" He smirked.

Demi began blushing "I meant it, I love her" She smiled.

"I know" He kissed her forehead but Demi soon made it into a kiss on the lips and before she knew it he had her pinned up against the wall. "How about we go to bed?" Wilmer suggested.

"Ok, but we have to be quiet" She said leading him down the hall to their room.

"I can but it's you who will have to try extra hard"He winked.