Let Me Love You

"Camila?" I looked at her.

"E-Elena" she stuttered

"Were you just out there" I turned around pointing to the door.

"Um I-" but she didn't say anything.

"You were watching us" I smirked knowing I'd caught her.

"I stumble upon you" she began to go red.

"I take it you saw what happened" i leaned against the bathroom sinks.

"I did" she replied "but we can't talk about it right now, I have I go back out"
She walked towards the door.

"Cam" I quietly said

"Yeah?" she looked back.

"You did great today" I half smiled

"Thanks" she blushed and made her way outside.

_______

I stood by the door seeing as I wasn't allowed in. The girls ended up doing another few songs and it finally got to the last one.

Ally and Normani had spotted me at the side of the room and the both smiled.

As my school cheered for one last song Lauren began to talk "we seriously have no more songs prepared, I'm sorry" she apologised and the whole crowd boo'd

"Wait, wait" Ally said and whispered something to Normani.

Before I knew it Normani was pulling me towards the stage and I could feel my teacher across the room staring at me.

"What are you doing?" I said to her as we got onto the stage.

"The next song is one that our bestie Elena and Camila have been practising for a while" Ally said.

"Im not singing that" Camila whispered to Ally which really hurt but I knew where she was coming from. it was the song we listened to when we laid in bed after our first time. The song I sang for her at her birthday and so much more. It was our song and we're not together anymore so we can't sing that!

The crowd began I cheer for us and Lauren pulled up two chairs onstage so that they were facing each other.

We both look at each other and said nothing, just sat down.

I was handed a guitar and a mic, while Camila was handed a mic.

I started to strum the chords.

Elena:
"Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way you feel
Had no example of a love, that was even remotely real" I sang looking down at the ground.
"How can you understand something that you never had
Ooh baby if you let me, I can help you out with all of that" I slightly looked up to see Camila looking at me.

I got more confidence and look straight into her eyes
"Girl let me love you
And I will love you
Until you learn to love yourself
Girl let me love you
And all your trouble
Don't be afraid, girl let me help
Girl let me love you
And I will love you
Until you learn to love yourself
Girl let me love you
A heart of numbness, gets brought to life
I'll take you there" I finished it with a slight smile and I could see she was trying to hide hers.

Both:
"Girl let me love you
Girl let me love you baby, oh
Girl let me love yo
Girl let me love you baby
Let me love you, let me love you, oh" both of sang with our heads down but our eyes were staring right at each other.

Camila:
"I can see the pain behind your eyes
It's been there for quite a while" Camila's hand reached for my knee. a shiver went down my back at her touch, it's been too long.