Whatever

I strolled around the streets trying to find my way back. I had an idea of where I was going and I had no money to get there but I wouldn't stop. it's disgusting that she could ruin someone's life like that especially after someone had ruined hers.

It's kinda scary walking around and to make it worse, the one thing that terrifies me most arrived 'Thunder'! I don't know what it is about thunder but ever since I was little it terrified me to the point of tears.

The rain began to fall and the thunder got louder. Demi tried to call but I never picked up. I wasn't gonna give in.

As hard as I tried to keep going I was on the verge of tears and then the lightning began and without hesitation I dialled up Demi.

"Elena where the fuck are you?" Demi yelled as she answered.

"I'm at Walmart about 14 blocks away from the hotel" I said back quietly.

"Stay there" Demi said before hanging up.

____
DEMIS POV

I ran back to my room and got the keys to the rental car and I then set out on search for Elena.

I drove for about and hour but I couldn't find her. It started to rain really heavy and then there was thunder. Elena must be so scared. I know how much thunder frightened her. I tried to ring her for the 100th time but yet again there was no answer.

She can be as angry as she wants at me but this was such an immature thing to do.

I continued on driving and then my phone began to buzz on the dashboard.

I quickly pulled over and answered it "Elena where the fuck are you?" I screamed.

"I'm at Walmart about 14 blocks away from the hotel"she quietly replied.

"Stay there" I said and hung up.

_____

When Walmart came into view I could see a drowned Elena sitting on the curb, shivering from the cold.

As I pulled up outside Walmart I rolled the window down "get in" I angrily said and stopped the car for her.

She got in and sat there in silence, while I taught.

"Do you know how fucking worried I was? that was the most stupid, immature thing you have done Elena! Anything could have happened to you"
I shouted.

"Whatever" is all she said.

"Whatever?" I laughed at her attitude "you know your exactly like me when I was your age! I didn't give two fu-"

"I'm nothing like you" she spat "I would never cheat on someone"

Is she fucking serious I'm so fucking angry. what I said next, I didn't mean to say but it just came out and it was the truth "yeah you might not, but what about Dylan huh?"

"Dylan wouldn't do that" she said defensively.

"Oh come on" I laughed rolling my eyes "Elena you're never there, you're constantly gone away. He's a 17 year old boy who is probably horny 98% of the time! if you're not there to get what he wants, he's gonna find another girl to fu-"

I was interrupted by a full force slap across my left cheek.

My hand flew to my roaring red cheek and my gaze turned to Elena who just stared at me "Fuck you" she spat and got out of the car. I didn't reply, I sat there frozen, tears soon streaming down my face. I can't believe she just did that.

____

ELENAS POV

How could she say that to me. She's meant to be my sister. She's meant to support me and support my decisions.

I didn't mean to hit her, I really didn't but I was so angry and so upset. I left her there to make it worse.

I arrived back at the hotel my feet killing me from walking. I saw her sitting in the lobby, Her eyes focused on the door that I had just walked through.

She stared me in the eyes and then stood up and made her way towards the elevator.

I taught about getting in with her but I decided to take the stairs.

I got to Demi's room where I could hear the shower going.

I quickly got out of my wet clothes and into a fresh pair. I towel dried my hair and put it in a bun.

After 5 minutes Demi arrived out of the shower wrapped in a towel. she looked at me "I left the shower on for you" she quietly mumbled with shaky voice.

Her face was still red and I could see a bruise start to form, I walked passed her and straight into the shower.

I hate myself, how could I have done that but then again she deserved it.

I got out out of the shower and got dressed to find demi asleep.

I sat down on the ground and waited for her to wake up.

So I managed to get the slap in there :) I hope you liked it, please comment if you did. 10+ comments and 20+ votes for the next chapter.