Goodnight

Demi and I talked while laying diwn in her bed. It was so confortable. Her room was really nice. It was Black and Silver themed. Her bed was queen sized and She had a plasma tv on a dresser in front of it. She also had a balcony but you could see the city and the beach from hers.

Demi's room is nice but it's way too warm and I can't take off my shirt cause she will see my cuts. They are nearly gone thankgod. It was a big mistake when I did it I haven't done it since.

I came up with the plan that when Demi falls aleep I will take it off and then put it on before she wakes up.

I waited for a while and when Demi's breathing was light I knew she was in a deep sleep so I took off my shirt and put it down on the floor. I was wearing  vest top under it so I would sleep in that.

I fell alseep soon after but was awoken later due to feeling sick. I had eatin' dinner that evening and had forgotten to bring it back up. My stomach isn't used to going to bed on a full stomach so I felt really sick. I could tell I was going to puke so I rushed to Demi's ensuite bathroom shutting the door behind me.

I got there just in time. I began to bring it all up and then I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Elena are you ok?" Demi asked sounding worried.

"I-Im fi" I was interrupted by puke.

Demi rushed in to the bathroom. "Something I ate" I choked out puking again.

I stood up I could tell I was done. ai got some tissue and wiped my mouth and then flushed the toilet.

"I'll run down and get you a glass of water" Demi smiled and left the room.

I ran down the hall to my room to brush my teeth it was then I realised I wasn't wearing my shirt and my arms were exposed. Shit, shit, shit. She definatley saw them, oh no what am I gonna do.

I quickly ran back to Demi's room and put on my shirt and got in to the bed. Demi arrived with the water and as she I streched out my arm for the glass she looked to my sleeve with concern and then looked away.

I took a sip of the drink and put it on the table beside the bed. Demi turned off the light and got in to the bed. Why hasn't she said anything about my arms. I'm going to wait until she brings it up to talk about it.

I layed down on my side. "E-Elena" Demi whispered. Oh shit this is it.

"Yes?" I answered pretending I didn't know what she was about to say.

"Goodnight" She said finishing with a yawn.

Goodnight? I can't believe she hasn't said it. "Night" I replied back.

Really short I know sorry but yeah keep on voteing pleeeease.and please comment. Your comments make me happy