#Roadtorecovery

It's been two days now and there's no sign of Elena waking up yet. I've been with her as much as I can but the concerts are taking up my time.

"Ok" Camila said walking into the room "I've been wanting to do this for the last 5 months" she said walking up to Elena with a bag in her hand.

"Do what?" I said standing up,

Camila zipped open the bag "her makeup!!" she smiled showing me the bag filled with makeup.

"All she ever wears is mascara and I wanted to do her makeup so bad but she would never leave me" she said sitting on the bed straddling Elena's lap.

"Wait hold on let me record this" I laughed.

"Ok go" I said.

"Camila tell us what you're doing" I said

"Well" she turned around. "I'm going to do Elena's makeup while she can't stop me" she laughed.

Camila started to apply the makeup to Elena. She had the foundation on and was moving onto her lips.

"If the doctors come in they'll kill me" she laughed.

"We'll just say we like to do makeup tutorials on people in comas, they'll understand" I laughed, still recording.

"Yeah, they'll think we're crazy and check us in as patients" she replied applying the lipstick to Elena.

"Oh my gosh" Camila said. "She smiled" Camila excitedly shouted.

"What?" I replied coming closer to her but I saw nothing.

"Demi I swear to you she smiled" Camila said.

"I believe you" I laughed "that's good, she's getting stronger"

"Yeah she is" Camila smiled stroking her hair.

Camila continued doing Elena's makeup but I cut off the video so I could call mom.

"Hey mom it's me" I said.

"Hey Demi, is everything ok?" she asked.

"Yeah it's fine, actually it's really good." I replied

"What happened?" she asked.

"She smiled" I happily said "Camila said something and Elena smiled at her"

I heard mom cry "that's fantastic" she said.

"Aaagh I know" I said "I'm gonna go I don't want to miss anything"

"Ok bye" she said

"Bye"

"Finished" Camila said standing up off of the bed. "She looks so different"

"Oh my gosh wow" I said looking at her "she looks like a completely different person"

"I know" Camila laughed.

"Get in for a picture with her" I smiled.

Camila jumped back up on the bed crossing her legs and I took the picture.
This was the first photo I'd be posting of Elena's face while she's been in hospital and I know that it's gonna be eaten up by the media but this is such an amazing moment.

"Camila finally got to do her makeup and she even smiled at one of her jokes. #roadtorecovery" I said posting the picture.

Camila and I stayed with Elena till about 11 that night and then decided to go back to the hotel because it was late.

I awoke at about 4 because of the constant mentions that were coming through my phone.

"What the fuck?" Wilmer said waking up.