Be Good Demi

Thank you all for your comments and votes, it actually means a lot to me 😄☺️ I love waking up to your nice comments 👍👌. 12 comments and 20 vote for next chapter ❤️❤️

It's been a week since Elena went into treatment and since the public found out about Wilmer and I but today I go back to work and Wilmer said he'd drop me off meaning it's our first time actually going out in public together.

"I'll see you later" I leaned over into the drivers seat to give Wilmer a kiss before I got out of the car. "I love you"

"I love you too" He smiled "have fun"

_______

I told Demi i'd pick her up but I got there early so I went in and watched her.

I got in just a she was playing the drums. She hit the drum one final time as I got to the front of the stage.

she jumped off the stage and into my arms giving me a fright.

"Hola Hermosa" I laughed as she kissed me.

"what are you doing here" She asked with her legs still wrapped around my waist and her only support my hands on her ass.

"I told you I was picking you up, I just got here early" I smiled

"Oh"she pecked me one last time and jumped down.

"I've gotta get changed but you can come" She smiled taking my hand.

----

"so what are our plans for tonight?" I asked as I kicked off my track suit pants standing in my tshirt that just about covered my ass.

"well" Wilmer said walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist "I'm liking your lack of clothes" he began kissing my neck making me giggle.

"Hahah-" my laughter was interrupted by my back up singer Cali opening the door to my dressing room.

"sorry"she giggled blocking her eyes "you forgot your phone"

I unwrapped myself from Wilmer and walked over to her to get my phone "thanks"

"be good Demi" Cali whispered making me laugh

"shut up" I said slapping her shoulder

"Bye" she laughed "have a goodnight" she said looking from me to Wilmer"

"Bye" I laughed and she left.

"What was that about" Wilmer laughed pulling me into his arms again.

"She told me to behave" I giggled

"you? be good" he smirked

My face furrowed and I pouted at him "what's that suppose to mean?"

"I saw you on the drums, you are a badass bitch" He said squeezing my ass.

"Im your bitch though" I said pushing him on to the couch behind us straddling his lap.

We had a little make out session but I got up making Wilmer moan.

"Deeeemmi" he moaned

"willlllmeeer" I copied him "I've got to get dressed" I said lifting my shirt over my head and throwing it at him.

I was now standing in just my thong and bra.

I turned around and soon felt strong arms around me once again.

"Wilmer" I laughed.

"If you don't leave me get dressed I will walk out of here naked" I said hoping it would change his mind but it just turned him on even more.

"but I miss you and this" he said looking up and down my body. I felt my cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

"And I've missed you and this" I laughed rubbing his abs "but I want to take you somewhere" I kissed him and took a tshirt from the rack.

Finally Wilmer gave up and let me get dressed so I quickly threw on the nirvana tshirt I had picked up, black ripped jeans and red converse.

"Let's go" I said putting my hand out for him and he took it.

____

I convinced Wilmer to let me drive. By now it was dark and it was getting cold.

"so where are you taking me" He asked holding my free hand.

"it's a surprise" I smiled

I pulled into a parking lot a few minutes away from my destination.

"so seeing as this is the first time we finally get to go out together in a long time, I wanted to make it a night to remember and seeing as we couldn't go to Disney World, I taught of the next best thing" I said handing him a ticket.

"The carnival?" He beamed.

"Yep" I smiled back.

"I love you" he leaned in and I met him half way.

"you too babe, now let's go" I said opening the car door and jumping out.

-------

We just got off a ride and began walking again "I couldn't help but notice your hands caressing my leg that whole ride" I smirked up at Wilmer.

"You loved it" he laughed down at me.

I laughed with him leaning into his side slapping his chest.

The whole time we spent in the carnival Wilmer couldn't keep his hands off me and I can't blame him seeing as I did kinda lead him on earlier in my dressing room.

"Ok one last ride before we go" I said to Wilmer who was getting cold because he had given me his jacket.

we paid and got on the ride. The Ferris Wheel. which was my favourite ride because it meant I got a kiss at the top.

We were half way up when it stopped
"This is beautiful" I said admiring the view.

"You're beautiful" Wilmer said kissing my head and pulling me into his side.

Finally we started moving again but came to a hault when we reached the top.

Wilmer went to lean in but I stopped him "what?" he asked confused.

"I wanna remember this" I said pulling my phone out.

I put my camera on "now" I said leaning in and wilmer met me.

We had our kiss and I took the picture, the Ferris Wheel started moving again and I relaxed into Wilmer hugging him trying to keep him warm.

Wilmer gave me a piggy back ride back to the car.

"you're so strong" I said as he placed me on the ground.

"Nope" he picked me up, spun me around and placed me back on the ground letting me fall into him "you're just light he kissed my forehead and opened my door.

"And such a gentleman" I said in a posh accent climbing in.

Wilmer drove us home and carried me up to bed. Let's just say the night didn't end there.