Happy

Dear Elena,

i'm giving this to Demi cause I don't know what else to do. You won't reply to my texts or calls and youve left me really worried about the whole getting better thing. just know that wherever you are and whatever you're going through I hope you get better soon because it kills me to know you're hurting and I can't be there to fix it.

I really do care about you Lena and I want the best for you. know that i'm always here to talk and listen to you.

And I never taught I'd say this, in something like this but i've fallen for you so hard. Ever since the first time I set eyes on you crying, I've felt a connection as if I have to take all the pain away and if that's as a friend or boyfriend I'll be there.

Reply when you're ready, I'll be waiting,

Dylan xx

I smiled slightly and then burst out into tears.

"Hey, what is it, don't cry" Demi said pulling me into a hug.

I laughed "it's ok, these are happy tears" I giggled wiping them away.

"You sure?" she asked again.

"Yeah, um Dems what time is it?" I asked hoping it wasn't too let to go out.

"It's 8 o clock" she said "you want to go see him?" she asked.

"Kinda, can I?" I asked with a sad tint to my voice.

"Well mom said you shouldn't be out. at least not tonight" she sighed and looked to me, my expression of hope dropped and she saw.

"But I guess we could say we"re running to the store? that will give you about 30 minutes" she said hoping to satisfy me.

"Really?" I beamed. she nodded "thank you" I pulled her into a tight hug.

_________

Demi told mom and dad we were going to get some stuff and I texted Dylan to 'meet me at the arcade in 15 minutes, don't text back we can talk then' I didn't want him to reply I just wanted it to be simple.

Demi dropped me off and I walked in the main entrance.

I looked around and spotted him.
He sat at the go karts like normal, nervously looking around until his gaZe met mine.

"Elena!" he stood up.

Before I could think I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. the hug lasted for awhile and then he pulled out a rose from behind his back.

Nothing was said he just handed it to me with a a smile, I smile back and we sat down.

"I-" we both Began to talk at the same time.

"You go first" I said

"Ok" he nervously laughed "I've really missed you. I began to think after the letter maybe you didn't want to speak anymore"

I laughed slightly "Dylan I only got the letter like 20 minutes ago"

His face went funny "what? I gave it to Demi months ago"

"I know something happened and she forgot about it" I explained "Dylan you said you'd be there to listen and I need you to listen now ok?"

"Ok" he said.

"I couldn't tell you where I was because of the press an me being Demis sister and all"

"I completely understand" he replied

"And because I was scared in case you taught I was weird or crazy" I looked down at my lap.

"Why would I think that? I would never think that!" he said taking my hand.