Ok Mom!

"Are you still smoking?" Demi asked as we drove in the car. Demi has to come to school and talk to my principle tomorrow, so I'm staying in hers tonight for the first time since the fight. I was suspended for a month so we have to talk to my principle.

"Yes" I replied looking out the window.

"Are you trying to stop?" she questioned again.

"To be honest, no" I said and she let out a heavy sigh.

"You said you'd try" she sounded upset "Elena I want you to come home"

"And I will come home when the baby's are born" I quietly said.

"But you can't if you continue smoking" she replied to me, I stayed quiet.

"I bet you're missing Camila" she said to me and I could feel the ache in my heart.

"We've been off for three weeks, of course I miss her" I said

"Have you talked at all?"

"Nope" I sighed.

"Sweetie you need to talk to her" Demi said to me.

"She doesn't want to talk to me 'she said she can't be in a relationship with me if I'm hurting you and myself"

"Well you need to think hard about this" Demi pulled into the drive of the house.

"She's right, you're hurting me and yourself but you're also hurting her" she pulled the keys out and opened her door slowly getting out due to her bump weighing her down.

I sat in the car for a minute while she opened the front door. I then got out and followed her in.

_______

DEMIS POV
"Wilmer we're not watching that" I laughed.

"Why not I love Sonny With a Chance" he laughed.

"No" I grabbed the controller off of him "you love embarrassing me" I smiled changing the channel

"Oh look From Dusk Till Dawn, my favourite show" I smiled collapsing down onto the couch.

"It doesn't bother me" Wilmer smiled sitting down beside me covering us up with a blanket.

As the programme went on Wilmer and I somehow managed to break out in a make out session.

We both laid cuddled in the blankets on our side's facing each other.

We were interrupted by a cough.

"Oh hey Elena" I blushed sitting up with the help of Wilmer and then looked to her arms.

"This is all of them" she said showing us about 12 boxes of cigarettes. I stood up.

"I'm quitting for good" she walked towards the blazing fire throwing them in.

I looked at her in amazement, I was speechless.

"But why?" I finally managed to say.

"I miss it here, I miss both of you, I miss Camila and I don't want to miss my nephew or nieces life's" she replied.

"I'm proud of you" I smiled hugging her.

"Me too hermosa" Wilmer stood up and joined the hug.

______
ELENAS POV

I decided that I won't hang around with Jared anymore, I need to just forget about him.

I still haven't talked to Camila and it's been a week since I've smoked.

I'm still at mom and dads because I've been back and forth to the studio all last week.

I sat in the back of maths alone because I was early.