Dear Elena

"How is she?" Dad asked from the kitchen as I came through the door.

I walked into the kitchen while mom and Elena were still coming up the drive.

"Well" I said sadly walking into the kitchen.

"Oh no what's wrong?" he asked getting worried.

I looked out into the hall to see mom and Elena come in "why don't you ask her yourself" I beamed.

"Wait what?" he looked confused.

Elena walked into the kitchen not knowing that I hadn't told dad she was home.

She smiled big at him "Oh my gosh you're home!" he said giving her a big hug and kiss. Before Elena went into rehab that would have been really awkward for her but throughout her treatment dad had gone to see her a lot, sometimes even on his own and they got to bond.

"yep" She hugged him again.

_____

Madison was at a friends house that night and Dallas was away with Marissa so it was just me,Elena,mom and dad.

"You ok babe?" I asked as I came into Elena who was sitting at the kitchen counter while mom cooked dinner.

Elena looked at me and smiled "yeah, are you?"

I sat beside her "I'm good" I smiled back.

Dad came into the kitchen walking up behind mom giving her a kiss on the cheek. I could see Elena smile from the corner of my eye.

"Dinner smells good" Elena spoke up from the first time properly since we had gotten back.
We all looked to her and smiled. I honestly couldn't be more happier to hear that.

"yeah it does" I agreed trying not to make it awkward.

"Thank you" mom looked at us both and laughed.

Dinner was pretty intense seeing a it was our first meal together but Elena did so well. She ate most of it except her peas. She had tried them but said that she wasn't comfortable with them. Doctor Connors said that it will take time and I completely understand. There's still some foods that I find hard to eat.

We finished dinner and Elena and I went for a walk.

We walked around the neighbourhood. We were quiet at first but then Elena decide to start a conversation. A conversation I new was coming.

"When's Wilmer home?" she asked breaking the silence.

Shit "Elena we need to talk" I awkwardly said

She looked at me weirdly "Why what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Wilmer and I" I stopped to think "well we're o-over" It hadn't hit me till now but that was the first time I had actually said it aloud.

"Oh my gosh" Elena gave me a right hug. A hug I didn't want to leave go. This was the hug I longed for when all the drama had happened and now that I have it I never want to let it go but Elena soon pulled away to look at me.

"What happened?" she quietly asked with sympathy in her voice.

I sighed heavily "he cheated" I slightly laughed, knowing our relationship was too good to be true.

Elena's brows furrowed and I could tell she was angry "Asshole" she spat.

"I know right" I laughed again.

"Are you ok?" she asked taking hold of my hand.

Am I ok? I haven't really asked myself that question but now that I think of it I am "I'm good" I half smiled "yeah it sucks to know he cheated but it was a few months ago I'm over it! Anyways I have everything I need, my family and my music" I pulled her into a hug.

"how come you didn't tell me earlier?" she asked.

"I didn't want you to stress about it and I don't want you to stress about it now. I'm happy and that's all that matters right?" I kissed her head.

"Right!" she giggled

_____

Elena and I got home just after the sun had set. She went and watched tv with mom and dad while I went and got changed.

I pulled a hoody from the top of my wardrobe in my old room and something fell down.

I looked to the object "shit" I said aloud. I picked it up 'Elena was written on the envelope. I forgot to give her the letter. I had stayed in moms and put it up there so Dallas wouldn't find it cause I know how nosey she is.

I quickly through on the hoodie and a pyjama pants and made my way to the top of the stairs.

"Elena!" I shouted down but I had gotten no response "Elenaaaaa!!!" I screamed.

"Whaaat?" I heard her shout back.

"Can you come up I need you" I replied.

"Uuugh" I heard her moan and then her footsteps began to make their way from one side of the house and down the hall.

I went back into my room and sat on my bed with the letter.

Elena began to pound up the stairs "where are you?" she asked when she made it to the top.

"In here" I shouted and the door opened.

"Yeah what is it?" she asked walking in.

"Lock the door" I said and she did so.

"What is it?" she asked again worried.

"Here" I said handing her the letter and she took it.

"What's this?" she asked once she had seen her name written on it.

"Ok don't be mad" I said "but a few months ago Dylan came by the house with this and I had completely forgotten to give it to you" I scrunched up my face waiting for her reaction.

She didn't say anything, she just sat down on the bed and tore it open.

She unfolded the letter and took a deep breath "Dear Elena" she read.

Sorry it's kind of short! I asked you guys for some ideas in the last chapter so I'll be writing one of them in the next 👍. Thank you for all your comments ❤️ whenever I post at night I wait until the morning to read them because they put my day to good start 💕 10 comments and 20 votes for next chapter xx

and omg I started watching 'Orange is the New Black' 2 days ago and I've finished the season so far!! I'm so obsessed and it's amaaaazing!! have any of you seen it? if so who is your favourite character and if not what's your fave show??? :) love you guys ❤️ stay strong Xx