Both of You Are Fine

"So she's ok?" Demi asked Sarah.
The doctors sent sarah to talk to us because it would be easier.

"Yeah, there is nothing wrong with her. It's a miracle that she's still alive and that she isn't experiencing any side effects or damaging. She's perfect!" Sarah replied.

"Wow" Demi simply said.

"She should be able to head home in the morning, just a few more check ups to make sure we didn't miss anything" Sarah smiled.

"Thank you" Demi smiled.

"No problem" she replied "you're a lucky girl Elena" she smiled at me and left the room.

"Are you sure you don't feel weird?" mom asked me sitting on the bed.

"Nope" I replied "like I said I'm just tired"

"Well they said that you'll be like that for a about a week" mom said "so just sleep as much as you want"

________

DEMIS POV

Elena had to stay in hospital a week longer than we expected because the doctor said that she shouldn't be as tired as she was and that he needed to more do tests.

"So we've got the results of her tests and it's come to the conclusion that sleeping is an after effect of the drug and because she consumed so much at once, that it's all piling up on top of her. it's nothing serious to worry about, she'll just be sleepy roughly for about another week" Sarah explained

"Ok thank you" mom replied.

"Thanks" I smiled.

Sarah left the room and mom,Elena and Camila broke out out into chatter.

"Hey I'm gonna head downstairs for some air" I interrupted them. I really don't feel well and this heat is Killing me!

"Do you want any of us to go with you?" mom asked.

"No it's fine" I smiled and left

It's not like the air outside would have helped when it's just as warm out there as it is in here but I just need to walk for a bit.

__________

I don't remember much! I was just walking downstairs and next thing I'm here?

I noticed one of the nurses "It's Sarah, right?"

She turned around an smiled "You're awake" she happily said. "And yeah"

"What happened me?" I asked confused. I looked around and I was sitting in a hospital bed in a strange room.

"You fainted" she replied.

"What?"

"You fainted, I think you were going downstairs? how do you feel?" she asked

"A little dizzy" I replied.

"How did you feel when going downstairs?"

"I felt sick and really hot. That's why I was heading down. Am I ok?" I asked still a little confused.

"Yeah both of you are fine" she smiled.
I knew Elena was fine, but am I? fainting out of no where isn't exactly normal.

"Well you have a bump on your head but the baby is good" she said.

"baby?" I asked confused. I really don't know what she's talking about.

"Your baby?" she said "this could be signs of Amnesia, hold on I'll get the doctor"

"No wait I don't have Amnesia! but i'm not pregnant, their must be a mistake" I replied. I am not pregnant I would have figured it out and we used protection every time. I think.