Oh Boys!

"You're joking" He laughed.

"No I'm serious, it's complicated but she's my sister" I sighed. I don't want to tell him about the whole adoption thing and my parents dying .

"But why do you live with her?" He asked confused.

"I told you, it's complicated" I hate hiding things from him.

"Ok I believe you and don't worry you don't have to tell me anything" He smiled and took my hand.

"Thanks" I smiled back and gave him a hug.

--

Dylan left and I went to join Demi.

"You really need to stop doing that" I laughed.

"Doing what" She looked at me confused.

"Walking in on us" I blushed.

"Oh sorry" She laughed "and listen I'm really sorry that I braught that whole thing up, I taught he knew" She fiddled with her thumbs.

"It's ok. It's not your fault. He needed to knos anyways" I smiled.

"How did he take it?" She asked taking an apple from the fruit basket.

"okay" I sighed.

"Yeah? Then whats the matter?" She bit into her apple.

"He said he understands and that I don't have to tell him why it's complicates but now I feel like I need too" I looked at her and she laughed.

"Oh boys. Sweety if you feel comfortable enough and ready then tell him" She smiled "go with your heart" she took another chunk of her apple.

"Did I ever telll you that you give great advice?" I laughed giving her a hug.

"Nope but uou did now" She laughed.

"And do you happen to have a boyfriend Demi?" I smiled. In the time I've known Demi I've never heard her talk about relationships but I do hear her talkig on her phone almost every night for hours.

Demi began to blush "I might, I might not" she smiled.

"Do tell" I smirked looking extreay interested.

"It's complicated" she sighed.

Ok this is really short but I want the next chapter to be about Demis love life. I ship Demi with whoever she chooses but I was thinking of making this a Dimon or a Dilmer ??? Which would you prefer ??Comment below and tell me. And please vote it wont take you a second :) Thanks xx