I cant believe it

Elena stayed in the hospital until she was stable, they then took her back to the treatment centre. She's been there 3 months now, so all together shes spent 4 months there. i've been in and out with mom and Dallas to see how she's progressing and she's doing amazing.

"I think it's time" Dr.Conors said as we both stood back and watched her and my mom kick a ball around the garden.

She's right Elena is so much better. She's smiling and laughing and running around, she looks happy and healthy. She's definately not fully there but she never will be. She's gonna have good days and she'll have bad but she'll learn to cope and get through them.

"I think so too" I smiled as the ball came hurdling towards me.

I threw it back to them and they continued on playing.

"Is she gonna go home with you" Dr.Connors asked.

"No,we're both gonna stay at moms" I replied "So we can all be together" I smiled.

"Thats good" she replied "You must be happy to be getting her back" She slightly laughed.

"I am" I smiled "But happier to see that she's healthy,that's the main thing"

"Exactly. How about we tell her the news, then I want to talk to the 3 of you in my office" She weakly smiled.

"Ok, Will I call them?" I asked and she nodded "Mom,Elena can you guys come over here, please"

Both of them looked to me and began to walk to us.

"What's up?" Elena asked out of breath from all the running.

I looked to Dr.Connors and she nodded for me to tell her.

"What's up is" I pulled her into a hug an then let go "You're coming home" I smiled.

"Really?" She beamed her eyes filled with excitment looking back and forth to me and Dr.Connors.

"Yep" Dr.Connors smiled.

I pulled my mom into a hug as she was now crying.

"Thank you" Elena said hugging Dr.Connors.

"but" She pulled away with worry on her face. "Are you sure I'm ready, what if I can't do it"

"We'll be here to help you" Mom said pulling Elena into her and kissing her forehead.

"Don't worry Elena You're ready" Dr.Connors smiled.

________

After we delivered the news to Elena we made our way to Dr.Connors office.

"Ok so basically I called all of you here because I need to talk about something" The Doctor explained.

"Demi you remember a few months ago" Mom and Elena looked to me.

"You asked me to test Elena-"

"Wait! test Elena? for what?" My mother asked.

"Bipolar" I quietly said.

Elena looked at me confused "I am not bipolar" she said getting defensive.

"Actually Elena from what we've got in your results, you are" Doctor Connors said looking through her notes.

"It's not as bad as Demi's." She weakly smiled at me. "You've only got it mild. But you have it, unfortunately"

"So what does that mean?" My mom asked shocked.

"She'll have to start up medication,to help her controll her mood swings" she said.

"More medication" Elena sighed placing her head down into her hands.

I hate this! I know I should be thanking God that she hasn't got it as bad as me but she's just a kid.

"I know I'm sorry Elena" Dr.Connors apologised.

"It's ok, can we leave now?" She quietly said standing up and walking out the door.

"Elena" my mom called after her.

"I'll get her, you fill out the forms" I stood up and kissed her forhead.

__________

I found Elena in what I like to call the naked room.

I call it this because when I was here this was the place where I stripped down emotionally and let everything go. It wasnt just a room full of couches, it was so much more. This room was the place that so many people had stripped people down to nothing but yet made so many miracles.

"Hey sweety" I said as I sat down on the couch next to her.

"Hi" She sighed. "I'm sorry"

"It's ok" I half smiled "Why did you run out?" I asked.

"I needed to think" She simply said.

"Yeah? what's on your mind?" I replied.

"Will it make it harder?" her voice trembled. "You know trying to get better, will the bipolar make it harder?"

I sighed taking her hand "I wish I could say no but I'm not gonna lie,yes. Yeah it will but that was for me and you heard Dr.Connors she said yours isnt as bad. So it could be different"

"But what if its not, Demi I'm scared" She cried.

"I know baby," I pulled her into a hug. "I was too but I had no one who understood You know, what it was like to just get out of rehab and deal with the fact that I was bipolar. But you do and I'll be here every step of the way" I kissed her forehead.

"I love you" She hugged me tight.

"I love you too" .

We sat there cuddled on the couch until mom came in "let's go home" she smiled.

Elena went and apologised to doctor Connors and said goodbye to all the other doctors. I can't believe it.

Ok so I'm literally falling asleep so I decided to just post it!! I wanted to move the story along so I took I to this point. I haven't re-read it so if there is mistakes I'll fix it tomorrow! Please comment and suggest something's I could bring into the the story :) 10 comments and 20 votes for the next!!!! thaaaaaank you all 😍😘