Leaving In 5

"Demi I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok" I weakly smiled cutting Elena off as I sat in the kitchen where The three of them huddled.

"You're not mad?" she asked unsure.

"Of course not" I walked over to her and kissed her head.

"Dylan are you staying for dinner?" I asked.

"Um no, I have to get home, to watch my little sister, but thanks" he smiled standing up.

"I'll walk you out" Elena stood up.

"You ok?" Nick asked leaning against the counter while I stood by the fridge.

"I'm fine" I weakly smiled.

"Well" he walked over to me, and rubbed my eyes "I have your tears on mg fingers. What's on your mind?"

"I gave Wilmer back the ring" I replied. I smiled for a second. I should be proud of myself for being strong enough to do that but then I began to cry, I love him and he broke my heart and i'll never be able to forgive him.

Nick pulled me into a hug. He is the most amazing friend it think I have! he's always stuck by me. "You're are the most amazing, strong and most beautiful woman I know" he pulled back looking me in the eyes "you don't need that negativity in your life, you're worth so much more than that" he hugged me again and I smiled.

"You're amazing" I smiled.

Elena walked in and I pulled Away wiping my eyes "so" I smiled "what are we having for dinner"

"Pizza?" nick suggested.

"I like your style" Elena winked at him and walked back out.

"She seems sweet" nick smiled.

"Yeah, she's a good kid" I replied smiling.

"How is she doing? you know after getting out of treatment?" he asked.

"Good. She's been through a lot and it's great to see her this happy" I smiled.

______

the night went well. Nick and Elena got on great but he had to leave to make sure he had everything ready for tomorrow.

"Ok I'll see you in the morning" nick said standing on the porch as I stood at the door.

"Yeah I'll see you then" nick went in for a quick hug and a surprising kiss on the cheek.

I pulled away blushing "bye" I slightly giggled.

The next morning.

I awoke to lots of voices from downstairs but one louder than the rest "Elena get up or I'm leaving without you" Demi shouted up the stairs.

"I'm up" I shouted back.

I could hear a few people laugh.

I got showered and dressed into a white dress but changed. The dress had no sleeves and you could see the scars on my arms. Normally I wouldn't be this self conscious infront of mom,dad,demi or Dallas but it sounds like there's a lot more than them downstairs do I'm not gonna risk it.

I put on a red flannel shirt and black ripped jeans with black vans.

I got to the top of the stairs to see ALOT of people in the foyer. I eventually spotted Demi in between them. I ran down the stairs and over to Demi giving her a hug "Hey" I smiled big "you excited"

"Excited but nervous" she replied. head into the kitchen I think mom is making you breakfast"

"Ok" I replied.