I've Been Thinking A Lot

So the girls have been here 4 days now and I'm really loving their company and I'm not gonna lie I'm really starting to fall for Camila, I'm definitely sexually attracted to her. She's just so beautiful and mega talented and the way she smiles and her laugh and how she always know what to say when I'm sa-

"Earth to Elena" Camila said interrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry" I blushed as if she was able to hear what I was thinking.

"You were daydreaming" she laughed that adorable laugh.

"Sorry" I apologised again.

"Wasssssup bitches" Joe said entering the kitchen and putting his hand out for high fives "wassup Jonas" I said high fiving him.

"Has that become my new name here?" he asked

"I think so" I laughed.

"Be my piggy?" I asked standing up on the counter

"Fine" he laughed rolling his eyes.

"Yay" I said jumping on his back.

He ran around the house and then threw me onto the living room couch collapsing down on top of me.

We were both laughing hysterically "you're more like a horse instead of a pig" I laughed.

"What's going on?" Demi asked raising her eyebrow as she arrived in the front door.

"Joe is being a really bad pig" I laughed replying.

"O.kay" she looked at me weird "I have food" she said showing me the bags.

"Yaaaas" I pushed Joe off of me and ran towards the kitchen.

"Hey" I smiled sitting next to Camila.

"Hey" she smiled back.

Everyone gathered in the kitchen and I sat in between Joe and Camila.

As we were eating Joe kept taking food "like seriously you're that hungry you need to finish mine before you've even started yours" I laughed.

"Yeah, pretty much" he laughed.

I could feel Demi's eyes on me and it was making me really uncomfortable and here it was happening a wonderful mood swing that came along with the bipolar. In a second I went from extremely happy to wanting to kill someone.

"I'm finished" I said standing up

"But you hardly ate anything" Demi
said and everyone looked at me.

"I'm done" I simply said looking at her.

"Elena finish your food" Demi firmly said.

"No I'm not hungry" I said and walked out of the kitchen.

To be honest I wasn't in an eating mood, I never really am anymore but I know I have to. I'm scared though incase everything fucks up and I end up how I used to be, I don't want to be that way anymore but I can slowly feel myself slipping away and it's absolutely terrifying.

I sat at the end of the stairs with my head resting in my legs just thinking.

"Elena, you need to finish your food, you haven't eaten anything today" Demi said coming into the foyer.

"It's kind of hard when you're staring me down" I angrily replied my head still resting in my knees.

"I wasn't" she said defensive.

"Yeah you were" I looked up at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise it" she apologised

"It doesn't matter" I said