Demi Is My Sister.

"Ok, Elena I'm leaving I'll be back in about an hour" Demi yelled in to the music room where I sat at the Piano.

"Demi wait up!" I jumped up from the Piano and ran to the door.

"Yeah what's wrong?" She said half way out the door.

"Can Dylan come over?" I looked at her with hopefull eyes.

"Yeah of course" She smiled making her way out to the car.

"Really?" I asked excited.

She opened the car door "Yeah just no sex on my furniture" she joked and then got into the car.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Trust me that wont be happening for another few years" I laughed again "See you later" I waved goodbye and made my way back inside.

I rang Dylan as soon as I got inside.

"Hey Dylan I'm back in L.A and I was wondering if you wanted to come over?"

"You are?" He excitedly sung down the phone. He let out a little cough "I mean sure, sounds cool"

I laughed "Ok I'll text you my address."

"Ok see you soon, bye"

-

I just finished putting on my makeup and Dylan got here.

I opened the door to see him standing there.

"Hey Dylan come on in" I smiled moving aside to let him in.

"Hey" He smiled "I got you this" He pulled out a red rose from behind his back.

"Aww thank you" I took the rose and gave him a hug.

He laughed "Its ok" he looked around "This is a really nice place you got" he then saw the music room and began walking towards it. I followed him.

"Wow do you play" He asked looking at all the guitars and the Piano.

"A little" I smiled sitting down at the Piano. He sat next to me. "Do you play?" I asked.

"I play a little Piano but I'm probably not as good as you" He smiled.

"Will you play me something?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah ok" Dylan began to play and he was actually pretty good and then the magic came.

He opened his mouth and began to sing. His voice is amazing. I let him finish the song and them I began frantically clapping.

"Wow you are so good"

"You really think so?" he began blushing and then his two little dimples popped up along with his smile.

"Yes!!" I beamed.

_

I ended up playing for Dylanand singing. He said he really liked my voice and that he could listen to me forever which was really sweet.

About an hour passed and we were still playing around with the piano until Dylan stopped.

There was a silence and then he spoke "So Elena the last time we were together we got interrupted and I'd really like to try again" He brushed back his hair with his fingers "Can I?" he was now blushing again.

Oh my god this boy is too cute "Yeah ok" I agreed and we both leaned in.

Our lips collided softly and we began to kiss. I then cupped his face with my hands and deepend it.

He is such an amazing kisser. We sat at the piano for about 5 minutes making out and then once again we were interrupted by the same person.

"Hey I said no sex on my furniture" Demi laughed as she shut the front door.

"Are you kidding me?" Dylan let out under his breath.

"Demi" I said through my teeth giving her a death glare.

"Elena why is Demi Lovato in your house and  what does she mean her furniture?" Dylan looked at me confused. Well atleast he confirmed that he didn't know she's my sister. I was gonna say it to him but I guess it's too late now.

"Oh shit he doesn't know" Demi blurted out.

"Know what?" Dylan looked at me waiting for answers.

"Im gonna leave you two to talk" Demi then walked down the hall to the kitchen.

"So what don't I know?" Dylan asked again.

"Ok Dylan I haven't been completley honest" I looked at him in the eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Dylan Demi is my sister"